giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Lancer, I think we need to have a discussion
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS

LORDSHIVA/EPW CAMPAIGN IS BACK IN ACTION AND HAVE A NEW BAND TO SPREAD TEH MESSAGE:

tEH sONG eMBODIES TEH SHIVA '08 ISSUES
        "

Comment

• Is this stuff going to carry on for much longer? The novelty wore off shortly before it started.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• As reported in every major media outlet this morning...
            Attached Files
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
              We don't favor Breast Milk Ice Cream

LANCER/MarkG '08
              Markos, fixed.
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• How about this change Markos, or do you want it shortened all the way?

We're not Ming, we don't suck, we support [/big smile] smiley, frog and vomit smiley, AND we're against Breast Milk Ice Cream. What's not to like?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'We're not Ming, we don't suck, not like them other fellers. Them fellers suck, we don't suck.'
                Last edited by Lancer; September 27, 2008, 10:43.

Comment

We don't suck, we support [/big smile] smiley, frog and vomit smiley, AND we're against Breast Milk Ice Cream. What's not to like?

To this fine record we can add 'We're not Ming'.
                  i was sold with all the other stuff, but the "we're not ming" is just great

i thing we should make it our motto

"We're not Ming"

it signifies our real target: the establishment!

Comment

• Whoopps, screwed up. But here tis...

Originally posted by Lancer
                    How about this change Markos, or do you want it shortened all the way?

We're not Ming, we don't suck, we support [/big smile] smiley, frog and vomit smiley, AND we're against Breast Milk Ice Cream. What's not to like?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'We're not Ming, we don't suck, not like them other fellers. Them fellers suck, we don't suck.'

Comment

• i'm not sure about the vomit smiley. do we have any secret polls on what the public wants?

Comment

• The public wants the vomit smiley. Let there be no doubt that this alone could put us over the top.

I think I'm going to shorten our catchphrase a bit, see what you think.

'We're not Ming, we don't suck, not like them other fellers.'

Now shortening it to 'We're not Ming, we don't suck' pretty much accomplishes nothing since everyone knows of Ming's suckage. But in fact he has an over abundance of suckability and by extending it to 'We're not Ming, we don't suck, not like them other guys', we spread some of Ming's suck on to all the other candidates. This is a process in politics known as suckification through association, and can be quite effective.

I'd just like to add that I really got nothing against Ming, what's the point? It's all in fun.
                        Last edited by Lancer; September 27, 2008, 11:39.

Comment

The public wants the vomit smiley. Let there be no doubt that this alone could put us over the top.
                          ok then

'We're not Ming, we don't suck, not like them other fellers.'
                          sold

I'd just like to add that I really got nothing against Ming, what's the point? It's all in fun.
                          i love the guy too but we have to do everything to save this forum (= get elected)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                            Is this stuff going to carry on for much longer? The novelty wore off shortly before it started.
                            Democracy hater.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Democracy hater.
                              Election Lover
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

Election Lover
                                I'm a freedom lover
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X