• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They demand answers:
    Attached Files
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• The future awaits!
      Attached Files

Comment

• This is what they stand for:
        Attached Files

Comment

• This is what happens when you vote for Twins:
          Attached Files

Comment

• Be careful:
            Attached Files

Comment

• Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ANNOUNCEMENT

As spokesman for the AAP--the Apolyton Academy of Pediatrics--it is my distinct pleasure to announce the Academy's endorsement in the Apolyton '08 election.

We in the Academy have thought long and hard about the issues confronting us as both as a pediatric society and as a Civ site at large. Ultimately, this was not a difficult decision for us to make.

For Civ, for our children, for the entirety of the infinite cosmos itself, and especially for the sake of cowbell players the universe over, there is but one and only one choice.

The AAP endorses

The Emperor Fabulous and Slowwhand

The Academy stands at ready, gentlemen. Dance on, Dancing Cow.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• What an endorsement....
                  Attached Files

Comment

• We have a 'graphics gap'.

Regarding the turkey allegations...

I was reading a book in the Phils on a sunny day. The book was about good government iirc. My wife came to ask me if I would like to have a turkey for Thanksgiving. "Well sure" I replied! Having turkey was paragraph 1 in my book. So later I went into the kitchen and opened the freezer and no turkey. What was amiss? I asked my dear wife, who would make a wonderful first lady btw, "honey, wherever is the turkey?1??1?" She replied. "out front". So I went out front and sitting on our top of our fence was a turkey, stupidly gazing about like it had never seen the world before. Reminded me of GePap in fact, who apparently knows so little of foriegn policy that he doesn't realize that there are turkeys in the Philippines.
                    Last edited by Lancer; September 27, 2008, 15:28.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                      ANNOUNCEMENT

As spokesman for the AAP--the Apolyton Academy of Pediatrics--it is my distinct pleasure to announce the Academy's endorsement in the Apolyton '08 election.

We in the Academy have thought long and hard about the issues confronting us as both as a pediatric society and as a Civ site at large. Ultimately, this was not a difficult decision for us to make.

For Civ, for our children, for the entirety of the infinite cosmos itself, and especially for the sake of cowbell players the universe over, there is but one and only one choice.

The AAP endorses

The Emperor Fabulous and Slowwhand

The Academy stands at ready, gentlemen. Dance on, Dancing Cow.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Slowwhand/TEF '08 - Our position is and always has been more cowbell, better cowbell.

We have the best cowbell.
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• You guys do realize that nobody but us give a rats ass about this election and if anyone gets any votes whatsoever its because Slowwhand/TEF forced their moms to join Poly.

Well I'm against moms on Poly. With moms on Poly we won't be able to say words like, **** *** or *****. That's why if there is actually anybody planning to vote, they should vote LANCER/MarkG '08, for a starry future.

Comment

• It doesn't stop me.
                            I say, "Mom, you should read what these rat bastards are writing".
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                              The public wants the vomit smiley. Let there be no doubt that this alone could put us over the top.
                              You lying piece of scum. Let it be known that the LordShiva/EPW '08 platform was the first to support teh introduction of teh mighty vomit smiley to teh forums.

We also support teh following repressed smilies:
                              -frog
                              -better crying
                              -happy putin
                              "

Comment

• "rat bastards" Have we stooped so low in politics that we use such language to describe each other? Well the answer is no, we have not. Slowwhand/TEF has. Sad really, in a pathetic sort of way.

Vote LANCER/MarkG. Your mom would want you to.

Comment

Working...
                                X