• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I get elected, there won't be any more time wasting elections
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
      If I get elected, all the homeless people will be given people homes, all the starving people will be given food, and all the little children will be given kittens. ^_^
      If I get elected, I will mail you a campaign button. This is one promise I will keep.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

If I get elected, I will pander to everyone who voted for me.

The question is, do you want me to pander to you, or pander to everyone else?
        Don't be a panderpants, be a peace-peddler!
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
          That's because you'll run our site into the ground. It's a known fact that artsy elitists are incompetent at everything except paper pushing. If I get elected, I will ensure you have plenty of papers to push a far distance.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

If I get elected, I will liberate Texas and allow it to be fully independent.
            That's one common plank in our platforms.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nothing weakens the Polyvolk more than pandering panderers who pander and slander. Its time to bring an end to responsibility and a glorious beginning to the end

Comment

If I get elected, I will mail you a campaign button. This is one promise I will keep.
                I LOVE buttons!

Where do you go to get your buttons made inexpensively, I don't wanna break Mr. Porkenbankers.
                APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

That's one common plank in our platforms.
                  I'll have to one-up you then. I'll also give you New Mexico, Arkansas, and Oklahoma and make them your slave states.

Comment

No more years! No more years!

Because we are all dead. So f*cking, f*cking dead...
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                      HEHE, he looks like an All-American Blinky.

Comment

I'll have to one-up you then. I'll also give you New Mexico, Arkansas, and Oklahoma and make them your slave states.
                        Now you're testing my resolve.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sick of the electoral process? Remember that a vote for the others means having to vote again later. Help me put an end to the madness forever.

Comment

I'll support you, GePap, on condition that:

1. US citizenship will be abolished. We are citizens of the world and the world is our constituency.
                            2. Football becomes the National Passtime. The Beckham kind, not the Owens kind.
                            3. Texas is outlawed.
                            4. A Marine brigade is deployed to Hans Island. They will immidiately evict any Danish cheese factrories found there.
                            5. Anyone connected to senior management of an investment bank be sent to Gitmo for debriefing. These are the real terrorists who have struck a mortal blow to the heart of our system.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                                Hey I was first with that!
                                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X