Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promise?!
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      If I get elected, I will liberate Texas and allow it to be fully independent.
      Well shoot, that sounds like a mighty fine idea right there.
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

Well shoot, that sounds like a mighty fine idea right there.
        Everybody wins.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, it is National Punctuation Day ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

That's the first thing that will go if the twins win.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I believe it's thoroughly unethical for a candidate in this election to also be running the election. Again, I say, this smacks of anti-semitism.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, as I said before it's not anti-semitism, it's simply abuse of power. Deal with it. Welcome to the real world.
                But I do promise not to edit the final poll. YOU HAVE MY WORD ON IT
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't think we can trust rah. He's part of the Apolyton Establishment, the old boys club.

I vote that I be in charge of the election.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I thought it was determined that we can't trust anybody. All of us politicians are liars and just basically the scum of the earth. Or are you claiming to be "THE ONE" that we have been waiting for that will change all and make poly a paradise.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'd just like to come out and admit that I am, in fact, a pathological liar, but that I only lie to hurt myself. And since this is an open and public election, truth will hurt me more than lies. So for the sake of my own personal masochism, I'm going to be honest with all of you. Thus, you can trust me to run the election. And you should vote for me, too.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs

Hey I was first with that!
                        Bah! A candidate unwilling to use the modern alphabet can't be trusted to lead in these modern times!

Its about you and justice, not yov and ivstice!
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          I thought it was determined that we can't trust anybody. All of us politicians are liars and just basically the scum of the earth. Or are you claiming to be "THE ONE" that we have been waiting for that will change all and make poly a paradise.
                          I'm not a politician, I'm just running for office.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                            I'll support you, GePap, on condition that:

1. US citizenship will be abolished. We are citizens of the world and the world is our constituency.
                            Few will be citizens, I can promise that.

2. Football becomes the National Passtime. The Beckham kind, not the Owens kind.

This is no time for games!

3. Texas is outlawed.

Our position on Texas will never be so lenient.

4. A Marine brigade is deployed to Hans Island. They will immidiately evict any Danish cheese factrories found there.

This can be achieved without significant manpower - through absurd use of firepower.

5. Anyone connected to senior management of an investment bank be sent to Gitmo for debriefing. These are the real terrorists who have struck a mortal blow to the heart of our system.
                            We don't debrief terrorist - we defenester them

Comment

*defenestrate

Comment

/me adds Lorizael to spell nazi list

Comment

Working...
                                X