Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah
    Ouch. Tonights the big one.

While I cheer for both Chicago teams, you can tell from my avatar which is my favorite.
    I'm not familiar with that cubs logo -- it looks like the bear is impaled on that bat...

rah/Ming impale baby bears -- voters, you heard it here first.
    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
      Anyone who can fix 'poly so that it's not nearly impossible to view & post on during the mid-day has my vote.

-Arrian
      I could do that...

I'd ban several posters and fix up the backend to bring it to the 21st century.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtyMartini

I'm not familiar with that cubs logo -- it looks like the bear is impaled on that bat...

rah/Ming impale baby bears -- voters, you heard it here first.
        I thought it was a new Conservative Canada of Party logo, with a beaver and the big blue C...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Actually it's the cubs official logo from the last time they actually won a worlds series.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Actually it's the cubs official logo from the last time they actually won a worlds series.
            No wonder no one recognizes it.

Comment

• Funny man, but yes you are correct.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The bear looks very bored to me.

Comment

• I first thought it was the bear from "does a bear **** in the woods"
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The sad part is... I knew where the logo came from
                    Attached Files
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wow we'll need primaries...
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• No need, I can filter the list down to just two tickets. : b:

Comment

• Or we could limit it down to the serious people (ones that actually took the time to prepare banners)
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We don't need no stinking filters.....

Anyways, I am announcing that Heraclitus is my running mate, for a radically better, bolder tommorrow!
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Or we could limit it down to the serious people (ones that actually took the time to prepare banners)
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Go ahead and create one.
                                My original reason for creating this thread was to see the banners. Asher's attempt reminded me of one of my favorite threads, where people doctored movie posters with Apolyton themes. There were probably close to a hundred and they were hilarious. I was hoping this thread might stimulate the same type of creativity. And hell, a little playful mudslinging is always amusing.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X