Apolyton 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been on it for quite a while.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      I was going to ask Ming, but I wanted to actually have a chance to win.
      No really, I will ask him to join the TWIN party as my vp, (since I'm the oldest and by definition more experienced)
      Of course I'm sure he'll have his own opinion on that one.
      Eighteen Stinking Minutes... But I will bow to your "superior" experience. I ACCEPT!
      Attached Files
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I protest: the sexual imagery of the ferret combined with the dominatrix below are offensive to my sensibilities.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Deal with it
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I'm going to have to make the black **** in my banner bigger to compete.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You cannot make a black mans penis any bigger than it already is. This is a law more fundamental than gravity.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                That's the first thing that will go if the twins win.
                No, that would be the white sox.

Go twins!
                The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Ouch. Tonights the big one.

While I cheer for both Chicago teams, you can tell from my avatar which is my favorite.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And the first poster in our ongoing ad campaign...
                    Attached Files
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Announcing:

Vote Slowwhand/The Emperor Fabulous '08
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• We have the answers to all your questions. We'll even answer things that you don't want to know.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That sounds too Big Brother-like for me.

Comment

• LIAR!

Practicing.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Asher, you mud-slinger! Stay on the issues!
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Anyone who can fix 'poly so that it's not nearly impossible to view & post on during the mid-day has my vote.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X