• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming

No experience?... she was governor of a state
    And a heckuva job she did.

Making rape victims pay for rape kids.
    Firing a well-liked librarian then re-hiring her after realizing it was stupid.
    Bullying the head of the state troopers to fire your sister's ex, then firing him when he won't.
    Saying "thanks to no thanks" to the Bridge to Nowhere that they wanted until congress yanked funding.

She's got an amazing track record of intelligent decision making to show for her experiences.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Palin's Pastor Agrees God Punishes Jews Who Don't Convert

I guy named David Brickner spoke at Palin's church and said that terrorist attacks on Isreal are God punishing Jews who don't convert to Christianity. CNN interviewed Palin's current preacher and the guy said that he agreed with that.

It's about 5 minutes in if you have to see it. The first 5 minutes are clips I've already posted.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
        No relevant experience.
        Since when is being a governor of a state not relevant experience? You think Obama's time as a machine democrat in Chicago is more relevent?

Again, they are both lacking in serious experience.
        I find it funny that anybody can consider one is not experienced yet claim the other is... no matter which side you are on.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That isn't the worst part about her. I could tell right away that she was a redneck.
          And why is that a negative?

That's a big plus IMHO.

The majority of the presidents have been redneck crackers. Look at Lincoln. He was hardcore redneck coming from the wilderness of Kentucky.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• She's got an amazing track record of intelligent decision making to show for her experiences.
            You forgot to mention she had time to have 5 kids too.

I couldn't find it anywhere on your list.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

That's a big plus IMHO.

The majority of the presidents have been redneck crackers. Look at Lincoln.
              Yes, uneducated men and women are most fit to run a big, complex country like the USA.

This explains your problem. As absolutely wrong as this is, a majority of Americans also believe this. You wonder why your country is losing its relevance, your dollar is losing its value, and your citizens are losing their lives.

No matter how you frame it, your country is massively ****ed up.

You've got the economy in the ****ter and the US Fed making things worse.
              You've got the highest homicide rates in the western world.
              Your poverty rates are out of control and only getting worse.
              Your health care system is fundamentally broken.
              90% of the world absolutely hates you. You're a prime target for terrorist attacks from any number of countries, due to your ****ed up foreign policy.
              So-mentioned ****ed up foreign policy ensures thousands of your troops die yearly in countries they shouldn't be in in the first place.

Why? Rednecks. More rednecks, more problems.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's a big plus IMHO.
                I don't want the president thinking some of us are witches. Who knows what kind of weird **** she believes in?
                The majority of the presidents have been redneck crackers. Look at Lincoln. He was hardcore redneck coming from the wilderness of Kentucky.
                Only a conservative would say that about Lincoln. That's why Lincoln was a liberal.

Comment

Comment

• Context THIS
                    I did, aside from Jesus was a black man I didn't hear anything that wasn't true. Everyone knows Jesus was a white hippie with blue eyes
                    Last edited by Berzerker; September 23, 2008, 02:57.

Comment

• I prefer the annoying peasant to be honest.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Moistened bint was inspired.

Comment

• I can't listen to them so I don't know. I'm shooting in the dark here.
                        Well if you dont even know whats on them, why throw em in our lap? Jesus, I'm glad I only watched the last one. argh

Comment

• I decided to watch that one after seeing Berzerker's post.

SELF PWNAAAAAGE!

"Obama has a pastor that hates white people."

-Lancer

"Jesus taught me to love my enemies."

-Rev Jeremiah Wright

Thanks Lancer. Good job.
                          Last edited by Kidlicious; September 23, 2008, 07:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

I can't believe this thread got all the way to the bottom of page 3 before someone posted that.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• See, nothing changes, everyone here knows who they are voting for.

What's interesting is that people only hear what they want to hear.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
                                See, nothing changes, everyone here knows who they are voting for.

What's interesting is that people only hear what they want to hear.
                                Not you because you posted a video clip without listening to it first and pwned yourself. Maybe something will change. Maybe you'll think twice next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X