Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Man nearly drowns on Niagra River, washes ashore in US, charged & jailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must be confused.

You sell the stolen lakes to Finland, not the US.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We could use this.

Learn a thing or two from the Grande Master, the Strong Man, the Putin...

Ohh Canada, your unprovoked invasion of soveriegn American beachfront will not go unanswered!

We need to plant some fins on the fellow, a slingshot at the very least, and a little book that says "How to invade America". Make sure it has a red cover. Nice touch that.

Betsy honey, sew a few more stars on that flag won't you darlin? Now there's a dear.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You won't see me complaining.

I'd be like one of those Russians in Georgia welcoming their new friends.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Repeat after me...

"I for one welcome our new American Overlords..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

Repeat after me...

"I for one welcome our new American Overlords with a blast of buckshot to the face..."
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

That's what he gets for being from a country notorious for illegal aliens. He's a scam artist. Nice try, buddy. Kind of went overboard, didn't he?
              Last edited by SlowwHand; August 25, 2008, 13:37.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm thinking it may be of a case of padding the stats for the US Border Patrol, since they only way they seem to be able to stop anyone is when they almost die and are just being released from the hospital.
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Clearly the answer is to annex Canada, so no Canadians can ever enter our country again.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Does anybody have an update on this poor soul, or has he been lost in system never to emerge again.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When they go after Mexicans, they're racists. When they go after everybody equally, they're overzealous.

Make up your minds, you whiners.
                      -rmsharpe

Comment

They're overzealous racists, of course!
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ciliberti said the wait times for cases vary, but said he didn't believe this case would take three weeks.

A spokesperson with Canadian Foreign Affairs could not be reached yesterday for comment.

"They said he could be there as long as three weeks, we don't know how busy they are," Kerr said.
                          I imagine they will try to move this one along. Still, it sucks for the guy. Near-death experience + bureacratic inflexibility.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Yeah, it's tough since he was released from the hospital at 3:00 am Sunday morning. Not a good time to enter the system.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth

Canadian aggressor!

Comment

Rah, are you in any way tied into the system? My wife's cousin has an ongoing situation in Manila with the US embassy. It's going to be a year soon since my good friend here in Oregon petitioned her under a fiancee visa. They seemingly approved her, then asked for the very same piece of paper that they asked for and were provided with a couple months ago. Its terrible what they are doing to these people, and we can't contact anyone at the embassy to discuss the matter. Its just a machine that says 'call back in 5 minutes' We've called it a hundred times. She brought the paper AGAIN to the embassy and now will have to wait all over again while they process it.

My friend gets more lonely for her every day, and Dolores's cousin more desperate and frustrated.

You know anybody Rah?

Comment

Working...
                                X