Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Man nearly drowns on Niagra River, washes ashore in US, charged & jailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lancer
    Yes, I advised my pal to do that but he's trying to be patient and figuring the system is going to move on to screwing someone else soon. If not, thats the next thing. Thanks for the advise Snoopy.
    I want to echo Snoopy. Congressional offices are remarkably efficient in moving the State Department and foreign embassies along. I had a visa issue with the Spanish Embassy a while back and within a day of calling my Congressman's constituent service staffer my visa was liberated from the clutches of those tapas-eating EuroComs.

Also, on a side note:
    The pair have been held in Batavia, N.Y.
    I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Thanks Timex, I'll pass that along.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Nice try, buddy. Kind of went overboard, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth

Damn straight! You Yanks are lucky it isn't winter, or a column of armoured dog-sleds would be heading for Washington to avenge this insult to Greater Canada.
          So there's a lesser Canada?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Quebec
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
            X