• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidicious.

Being able to do whatever you want here on Earth is this much of pleasure:
    ================================================== ====================

Being one with God is many times more than this line below:
    ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ====

When you die and you realize that you chose passing pleasures over eternal ecstasy, you'll be tormented by that thought forever. That's what Hell is.

Of course, that only is true if you're a Christian. I'm an atheist, so I don't really believe this bull****.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

I thought we were talking about heaven?

God gives us freedom in heaven. He gives us freedom here on earth also, that doesn't mean, though, that all of our choices are correct just because we are free to make them.

God is never forcing you to do something or not to do something. Unlike the Chinese government.

How is taking away your addiction forcing you to do anything? Especially if that is what you wanted? (which is why I am an annihiliationist and not a univeralist) You can still choose to sin, you just won't.

JM
      Supposidely the only way you would get to heaven is to decide not to ever do anything that displeases God. I would never want to lose my ability to think for myself and do as I please as I would want to lose an addiction. That's because I love freedom.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

What if I'm a masochist? Hell would be like an eternal orgasm. Was God too dumb to think of that?
        He must be into that.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Nah, he'd just confine you in one of those fake infinite cube thingys. It looks like it goes forever, but it's not much bigger then you.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
          X