X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Ten
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Oh, Spec you sorry little ****. You spent an entire page whining about how every tiny no market share brewer isn't on the list, I point out that there is an excellent "other" option in the poll, and then you finally come clean that your choice was listed in the poll the whole time.

The truth is your a stupid whiny bastard who never had anything to whine about but you still whined endlessly. Now **** off seeings how you've already pwnd yourself.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Oncle Boris

Hey, why not?

During the month of July, I'll create a new thread, to confirm and know who would like to meet.
        bleh

Comment

Now Oerdin, have you tasted all of these?

I would guess not.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec:
            Impressive collection of beer. I think I tasted 3/4(edit: not so... maybe 3/5) of all the beer you shown in your collection.

Is there anything that help your beer to stay fixed. You remember 15 years ago we had an earthquake of 5.5 ?
            bleh

Comment

No bullmax? ...
              bleh

Comment

I can't read all the labels so i can't say i have though I dare say even if I haven't tasted the exact same ones I've tasted many more in addition to those given that I've spent almost a decade and a half hunting down exotic beers on no less then four continents.

I actually had a beer bottle collection in college but got rid of it since no matter how well washed they seemed to attract gnats plus my live in girlfriend at the time said she didn't like it. In any event I have tried many, many, many beers.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
                  No bullmax? ...
                  Yes I do...but its so ****ty that I chose to keep them in a box...Like most carlings and such. I am also running out of place to put them.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Oh, Spec you sorry little ****. You spent an entire page whining about how every tiny no market share brewer isn't on the list, I point out that there is an excellent "other" option in the poll, and then you finally come clean that your choice was listed in the poll the whole time.

The truth is your a stupid whiny bastard who never had anything to whine about but you still whined endlessly. Now **** off seeings how you've already pwnd yourself.

You just dont get it.

I think your poll is invalid because you listed 7 beers out of a pssible 25. And you got your source from an american website on which you based their popularity.

I cant make it clearer than that.

Spec.

Comment

And shlt, I am missing one very important pic and I doubled one....

Spec.

Comment

I drink loads of seize-cent soixante six, because its relatively cheap and available.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                          There are some good brewers in Alsace and in the Lille area (right next to Belgium).

The Ch'ti of course, and D'Achouffe.

Oerdin, you have only listed the commercial piss.
                          Elssas is really a german town though. So of course the Bier est goot.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

@ spec...

I see no Steel Reserve 211, no Karl Straus, and no Spaten Optimador.

You need to get out and live man!
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

From wiki...You sure you didn't check out Oerpedia?

Sorry spec, you cracked me up with that one.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X