X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spec
    Most invalid poll ever.

Sir, you know nothing about beer.

Pietra, is the best French beer imo. Trois-monts is awesome too....and they are not even in the poll, even though they are exported beers from France.

Spec.
    Suck it B!tch. I listed all the French brewers in wiki and then also listed an other option. Pietra is on the list so why not check it? Don't tell me you can't read.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Suck it bltch?! I should suck it because your reference of beer is the King of Piss and Milwaukies best?

I doubt very much that wiki forgot the 2 I mentionned. Let me look and see if you are wrong.

BRB.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Wtf Oerdin.

-A
        Antidote (bière)
        -B
        Bernoville (bière)
        -C
        Ch'ti (bière)
        -G
        Goudale
        -J
        Jenlain (bière)
        -L
        La Cordée
        La Rouget de Lisle
        -M
        Munsterbräu
        -N
        Ninkasi Kao
        -O
        Occita
        Orpal
        -P
        Panach’
        Pelforth
        Pesca
        Pietra
        -S
        Ferme-brasserie La Soyeuse
        -T
        Trois Monts

From wiki...You sure you didn't check out Oerpedia?

Spec.
        Last edited by Spec; June 10, 2008, 09:38.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Those would be listed as "other". They were to small to be listed on wiki so they didn't make the poll.

Comment

Face it. You are a clown who got it all wrong.

Comment

Nice try. FYI, I'm a beer collector and I have over 450 bottles at home and each and everyone of them are different and from countries all over the world.

If you wanna give me lessons on something, it sure wont be about beer.

Try something else...like 48" pizzas...Oh! Right, that didn't work out for you either.

Spec.

Comment

Oh and, just so that everyone knows they are not listed under "others" like you said.

Thank you.

Spec.

Comment

There are some good brewers in Alsace and in the Lille area (right next to Belgium).

The Ch'ti of course, and D'Achouffe.

Oerdin, you have only listed the commercial piss.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

ohhh, I know one French beer.

La Chouffe by D'Achouffe. Really not bad even if blonde beer are not my favorites kind of beer.
                    bleh

Comment

No, La chouffe is Belgian, not french.

Sorry.

Spec.

Comment

No, La chouffe is Belgian, not french.

Sorry.

Spec.
                        that's what I thought...

so I don't know any french beer.
                        bleh

Comment

Nice try. FYI, I'm a beer collector and I have over 450 bottles at home and each and everyone of them are different and from countries all over the world.
                          I'm quite certain I have had more beers from more places then you.

Comment

Oh and, just so that everyone knows they are not listed under "others" like you said.

Thank you.

Spec.
                            That's the French wiki, you ass clown. No one ever takes French seriously. English wiki is the only right answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

That's the French wiki, you ass clown. No one ever takes French seriously. English wiki is the only right answer.
                              Its not my fault you're limited to only one language.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                                There are some good brewers in Alsace and in the Lille area (right next to Belgium).

The Ch'ti of course, and D'Achouffe.

Oerdin, you have only listed the commercial piss.
                                Of course I listed the market leaders. The rest have a market share so small they can only reasonably be listed as other in a poll.

Comment

Working...
                                X