Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro
    Just keep'em out of the real men's sports
    I'm pretty sure the quality of soccer can only improve. There's so much drama going on, the women could blend right in. Women make terrific actors, they can dive like the best European players.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's not equality. The CEO should be values the same as a housewife. yeah, that's gonna happen in class society.
      Value!= financial compensation.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Value!= financial compensation.
        In both cases the CEO is valued more than the housewife.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

A good housewife can make great cookies. CEOs usually suck at this. Ergo....

Housewife >>> CEO

Blah

Comment

CEOs can buy many maids who make better cookies.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
            X