No announcement yet.

This is a preversion of every natural law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humans are naturally screwed up. All of us. Men, women, every one.

Laws provide the carrot and stick which keep us on the straight and narrow. When the law is tilted in favour of one group, that group will exploit and abuse it.

Is anyone at all surprised that when "family courts" work on a presumption of the woman being right, women will exploit the system to screw over other people? The same would happen if this leniency was given to anyone else. This is not something against women, it is something against humans in general. We're almost all like that, and we have to deal with it.

Comment

BS, your attitudes toward women have been made quite clear. That you jump in this thread with a link titled 'Women "lie, cheat and steal"' only further proves this. So don't try and cover your misogyny with misanthropy and call it enlightened.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
        BS, your attitudes toward women have been made quite clear. That you jump in this thread with a link titled 'Women "lie, cheat and steal"' only further proves this. So don't try and cover your misogyny with misanthropy and call it enlightened.
        3/10

Well tried.

Comment

Blow it off, but it won't change who you are.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
            Is this any surprise?
            Eight out of ten women (83%) admit to telling "big, life-changing lies", with 13% saying they do so frequently.[

Women will also lie to save people's feelings, with only 27% saying they would tell a man if he was hopeless in bed (although 36% would tell their friends all about it).
            The first is a shame and a good case for men to start lawsuits against women they are in a relationship with.

The second is just stupid if they intend to keep having sex with the man. We are smug creatures we won't improve unless we are told what we are doing is not good enough.
            Well most of us anyway, a few of us can read what women really think pretty well and improve without being asked to.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Meanwhile 54% would flatter a man if he asked them about his looks and only 46% would give the "brutal truth".
              Actually this is pretty truthfull, I was expecting more like 70 or something to lie.

38% say they would marry purely for money
              No suprise, in fact I think that another 50% lied when answering this question. Ladies don't take this as an insult, just think about how sceptical you would be if only 30% of men would say they would have sex with a woman just becasue she was hot, and the other 70% somehow found different main source of motivation.

An alarming 31% of all women say they would not tell a future partner if they had a sexual disease. This rises for 65% for single women.
              Again, what kind of an idiot would have trust in a relationship with a woman? Heck even men in long-term gay relationships can't trust each other sometimes.

A fifth of women with a long-term partner (19%) say they have cheated on him by having an affair, while 30% of all women have had an affair with a married man.
              Again no suprise, I've been saying like forever now that humans are naturaly bisexual poligamists (not rampant poligamy but something along the lines of having around two partners at a time).
              Last edited by Heraclitus; May 26, 2008, 08:17.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

You are right, Aneeshm, when you say that the problem is with the system. Women (and men) are the way they have always been, and both genders are responsible for letting the divorce/family courts slide the way they have.

The survey you link to does not even ask men the same questions for comparison. I think the male gender holds up very well in the lying department.

And to to Whoha and Tuberski who think the father had any sort of say in this matter - may you continue to live your happy and sheltered lives. A brief search will reveal the extent of this problem, and my personal anecdotes are consistently outrageous.

Father - forced from his family home of 80+yrs. Lost everything he was worth.
                Brother - fully enforced support, zero help when she refused to let him see his son. This child has not seen his father or his father's family in over 15 years.
                Best Friend - the first agreement had to be scrapped because it demanded more money than he actually made. The new one only asked for 80%.

Be very nice to the missus, Tuberski, because if you get divorced it will be you that has to accept meekly.
                Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

We men have been opressed for way too long, we must learn to be free of the etenral tyranni of women and claim our rightfull place as free individuals!

/people start clapping/

Ok, so is anyone interested in organising a male only orgy this weekend?

Comment

an Orion slave girl

BTW I think it was one of the few highpoints in the Enterprise series when it was revealed that it isn't the women of the Orion species that are the slaves. The men are. The women just think its more convenient to pretend its the other way around.

Concelaing social commentary form the those not ready for the turth in sicence fiction

Comment

The survey you link to does not even ask men the same questions for comparison. I think the male gender holds up very well in the lying department.

Indeed. Before you start thinking about filing lawsuits left and right based on these stats, perhaps waiting for one that asks men the same questions should come first .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Be very nice to the missus, Tuberski, because if you get divorced it will be you that has to accept meekly
                        Omni, let me be the first to say that you don't have a ****ing clue. You might want to think about actually asking people stuff before you go off on them.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Who trusts poll data about whether people lie or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            Omni, let me be the first to say that you don't have a ****ing clue. You might want to think about actually asking people stuff before you go off on them.
                            About this issue and others I have many clues, Ben, and many of them point to you being an idiot.

I didn't "go off" on anyone. I don't know Whoha very well, but both of the Tuberski's are nice folk and I certainly didn't intend to wish them ill. For all I know they could have been trolling.

Nevertheless, my admonition still stands. This is not a trivial issue, and even an innocent man in those courtrooms can do precious little to defend himself.
                            Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Congratulations on your third threadi of teh day, BTW
                              Well, there's no word on a limit of threadis
                              Blah

Comment

I didn't "go off" on anyone. I don't know Whoha very well, but both of the Tuberski's are nice folk and I certainly didn't intend to wish them ill.
                                You don't know either of them well enough to make the comment you did. I'm just telling you Omni, you are so clueless, you still don't get it.

I think you should listen to Tuberski some. You might learn something.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X