No announcement yet.

Help DinoDoc choose a paper topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't N17 a lot of sound and fury w/o much actual, you know, terror? Or am I thinking of something else?

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Ah. I hadn't heard of Alpha66. I've read Che's posts about anti-Castro Cubans in Florida, but wasn't familiar with that org. name.

-Arrian
      Omega 7 was another.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Omega 7 was another.
        I thought that was the stuff they were putting in the eggs these days.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You don't want to do People Eating Tasty Animals?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How about one of the Southeast Asian groups? Not much impact outside the region, but surely a growing phenomenon.

Moro Islamic Liberation Front

Abu Sayyaf -- famous for kidnapping tourists from diving resorts

Jemaah Islamiah -- Said to be behind the Bali bomb attacks on nightspots and bombings of churches in Indonesia. Intended to bomb American interests in Singapore. We just had an escape here of a top JI member.
            PHOENIXCAGER
            The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a "US GOVERNMENT!" answer yet.

-Arrian

That would have been way too easy.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                What, standing in elections? Damn, call the Feds on the GOP now!
                well the leaders of sinn fein were also on IRA 'army council'...
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

What was that group that abducted the rich what's her name in the 70s and turned her into a bank robbing she ***** of the ultra left?

Do them. Every detail is known but not by me, and it's still sexy because of the rich chick toting automatic weapons. Also has a nice ending since they pinned it all on the poor revolutionaries and set her free in her parents custody since that was far more restrictive than any prison. She hasn't robbed a bank since.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Patty Hearst and the "Symbionese Liberation Army"
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The KLA were on the US list of terrorist organisations in 1998. In 1999, NATO was their Air Force. They'd be an interesting study.

Comment

In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                        X