Clear All

Originally posted by Darius871
    Donegeal
    QFT
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Just to clear up things, I have never had anything against Donegeal. When I make tazing threads, I always name my threads: "Hey Donegeal! Would you have...."

Its force of habit.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Just to clear up things, I have never had anything against Donegeal. When I make tazing threads, I always name my threads: "Hey Donegeal! Would you have...."

Its force of habit. And, it has nothing to do with tazing anyhow...

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The largest part of incriminating evidence is the fact that the officer shut it off. I can think of no legitimate reason to shut it off. In fact, if placed in a similar situation, I would prefer to have it on to protect myself against lawsuits from an obviously beligerent subject.
          It's clear parts have been edited out, but by whom? Could have been the cop. Could have been the department. Could have been whoever posted this video on the web.

Comment

And their padawans turn to the dark side.
            At least Skywalker turned out alright.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

..except in Dark Empire where he turned to the Dark Side.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

At least Skywalker turned out alright.
                What do you mean? He turned into Darth Kuciwalker.
                "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

Working...
                X