Clever or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be cool. :

That's some idea! Not even the bond cars had a car flamethrower.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

A radio theif wouldn't bust the window if the face place was gone. The deterrent to not getting a broken window is not an unlocked door, but not having anything to steal. Thus, leaving the door unlocked does nothing to prevent the stereo theif, it only invites car theives.
      Though this is true japh, if the thief wanted the car bad enough he would steal it anyway. An unlocked door in no way invites a thief since the thief is already there with a specific idea in mnd. A lot of vehicles i see around here, including my own, have dark tinted windows so said thief wouldnt be able to see through the window to note the face place isnt on the radio.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Well, if he's going to still the car, what do I care if he has to sit on broken glass or not?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I leave my doors unlocked, and they STILL smashed one of my car windows to steal my empty White Castle boxes left in the back seat.

Comment

What does insurance says to unlocked cars that are stolen ?
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Does anyone ever tell their insurance they left the door unlocked?

Comment

I know that insurance companies are considered pretty stupid and open for a scam, but even they can see if a car are broken into or not

Here, if you can't prove violent entrance in your house you won't get a dime since you obviously hasn't closed windows and locked doors if you get robbed.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

If your car is stolen, how are they going to tell if the stolen car was broken into without first recovering it?

Comment

Unless it's a special car or pretty new, it has been seen happen.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What sarxis said. Keep your car in your garage. Or drive it up to your window if you don't have one. Other than that, there are people out there who just don't give a ship it the door is locked or whatever.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                        Unless it's a special car or pretty new, it has been seen happen.
                        What does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                        X