Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    I do love how Kid tried to claim that people who have witnessed people speeding up as you try to pass them and people slamming on the breaks are lying about it . I hope both happen to him on his drive to or from work tomorrow and then we can all laugh at him .
    QFT

Has Kid been living in a cave for 22 years?
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
      She is fine and is probably receiving her lawn chairs from Amazon today.
      So are you gonna do something about it or not? Did you get your car fixed today as planned? It might be a good idea to go back to the scene and remove any debris, scrub off any skidmarks, etc. Then you can get even without a hitch.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871

So are you gonna do something about it or not? Did you get your car fixed today as planned? It might be a good idea to go back to the scene and remove any debris, scrub off any skidmarks, etc. Then you can get even.
        Yea do that Wiggy
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Who are you, perry mason.
          I watch TV. Sue me.

Newsflash, she wanted my insurance info, to scam me. (...) The fact she accepted of course indicates she just is running a scam operation and the crash was intentional on her part.
          Is there anything she could've done that would've not made you think she was scamming you? Maybe giving you her credit card?
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• People do sometimes speed up when being overtaken, which is annoying, but if in annoyed reply the aspirant overtaker drives up the exhaust pipe of the overtakee and then gets brake checked ... they have to accept that any resulting collision is down to them driving too close.

If someone is tailgating me I flash the hazard lights at them. Over 50% of the time they'll drop back.

Comment

• I have a friend whose response to tailgaiting is the cache of rocks he keeps under the driver's seat. He's going to hell.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I from California. You guys must drive ****ed up. Seriously, if anyone tried that **** in California they would likely be shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                  I'm from California.
                  Ha, that explains everything right there.

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  You guys must drive ****ed up. Seriously, if anyone tried that **** in California they would likely be shot.
                  Sure, there are no idiot drivers in California.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Ha, that explains everything right there.
                    Let me explain something to you. What you are telling Wiglaf to do is stupider that what he's done so far. In California we don't **** with each other like that, cause we know better. If you **** with someone like that in California you die.

Comment

So are you gonna do something about it or not? Did you get your car fixed today as planned? It might be a good idea to go back to the scene and remove any debris, scrub off any skidmarks, etc. Then you can get even without a hitch.
                      I don't think there was any debris but I can go back and check. And yeah the car should be finished very soon, not much damage.

I am debating whether to contact Amazon to contest this one payment, or to contact the credit card and report it stolen..

Comment

Let me explain something to you. What you are telling Wiglaf to do is stupider that what he's done so far. In California we don't **** with each other like that, cause we know better. If you **** with someone like that in California you die.
                        I can hold my own in a firefight

Lorizael, your friend sounds awesome.

Comment

I can hold my own in a firefight
                          I knew you were gonna say that, cause that's what dumb****s say right before they get their heads blown off.

Comment

• ...while holding their own...
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I knew you were gonna say that, cause that's what dumb****s say right before they get their heads blown off.

Do they actually have firefights to settle fender bender disputes in California? I was kind of kidding.

Comment

Do they actually have firefights to settle fender bender disputes in California? I was kind of kidding.
                                The'll shoot you for honking your horn. But he's telling you to file a false police report against her, so that she's charged for identity theft.

Comment

Working...
                                X