Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
    What idiot would follow up on this after fraudulently using my card?
    She didn't do that. She's got nothing to worry about. Do you have her name?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You gave her consent to use the card. No fraud involved.
      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
      -Bokonon

Comment

• Do you have her name?
        Of course. And no..it's not something like Dolores Umbridge or Iwan T. ****. I checked her ID, thanks

Comment

Of course. And no..it's not something like Dolores Umbridge or Iwan T. ****. I checked her ID, thanks
          What is it?

Comment

• Why? Do you want to look her up and tell her OMFG Wiggie's online and posted schtuff about you!! LOL1.

She has my name, you don't need hers.

Comment

• Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Who are you, perry mason.

Newsflash, she wanted my insurance info, to scam me. She would have gotten plenty of money from them. I offered her the card so my premiums would not be affected by the crash (which was her fault) and so that I could avoid spending money to fix her problem, if I raced home in time.

OMG! ROFL!! Oh Ouch, I split my side. You're too funny Wiglaf!!!
                EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

Why? Do you want to look her up and tell her OMFG Wiggie's online and posted schtuff about you!! LOL1.

She has my name, you don't need hers.
                  Shouldn't she be able to speak up for herself? What is she going to say that you don't want us to hear? What else did you do to her?

Comment

• Funniest.Thread.Ever.

Comment

• I do agree with Wiggy that it is usually better to settle minor fender benders without involving the police and insurance companies.

As for how he tried to do it.......
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• This thread should be topped.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• little old ladies

Comment

• I do love how Kid tried to claim that people who have witnessed people speeding up as you try to pass them and people slamming on the breaks are lying about it . I hope both happen to him on his drive to or from work tomorrow and then we can all laugh at him .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Shouldn't she be able to speak up for herself? What is she going to say that you don't want us to hear? What else did you do to her?
                              She is fine and is probably receiving her lawn chairs from Amazon today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                I do love how Kid tried to claim that people who have witnessed people speeding up as you try to pass them and people slamming on the breaks are lying about it . I hope both happen to him on his drive to or from work tomorrow and then we can all laugh at him .
                                It hasn't happened in 22 years, why would it happen tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X