Old Woman Has Me By the Balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
    only to have her use the card data to find him and have her redneck grandsons beat the crap out of him -- and then he came here to whine about that.
    Please God, let her have a redneck grandson. Make him 7 feet tall and full of muscles. Please God.:desire:
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Cause the 3 other people in this thread who have said they've seen it happen constantly must be lying?
      Sure, 3 people have never lied here.

Hell, the OP is probably a complete fabrication. If not, I'm sure that it contains at least 3 lies.
      Last edited by Kidlicious; August 20, 2007, 06:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
        Darius, you are my new hero..this is precisely what I needed. Someone to sit down and think [] for me...
        QFT
        What?

Comment

• ROFL!! Glad to see this thread going strong and getting even funnier. With the addition of Darius to the thread, this is better then Dumb and Dumber.
          EViiiiiiL!!! - Mermaid Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            She wanted to get something as soon as possible because Wiggy may have canceled the car . Rational people file with the insurance to get what's owed them. If they don't want to get that involved, they fix their car and then tell the person (by finding them with the credit card) how much is owed.
            Exhibit A:
            [q=Wiglaf]She wanted to exchange insurance info. I just said, let us skip right to me giving you my credit card, and I will cancel it ASAP. In other words she knew I was going to cancel the card. I knew she was going to try to use it to spend any amount of money she wanted within reason, that was the arrangement.[/q]

Wiglaf had made it clear that he didn't want insurance involved and gave her his credit card to use as she wished.

Exhibit B:
            [q=Wiglaf]I offered her the car and said "Look, here is my card, do what you want with it [eg withdraw cash..she could use that for repairs or whatever I guess...or spend $ somewhere else] and I will cancel it when I get home in like 30 minutes."[/q]

She complied with his wishes and now *she's* the one who's doing wrong?

Considering that he said he'd promptly cancel the card she wouldn't have had the time to have the car fixed and the reparations paid for. In addition, she might have been a bit uneasy about using someone else's credit card in the repair shop. So instead, she probably decided to use the card to buy things online equivalent in value to the expenses she would make fixing the car.

Exhibit C:
            [q=Wiglaf]Damage to her car was pretty minimal. The money she stole could have fixed her fender and her trunk area, if she chose to spend it on that.[/q]
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Who are you, perry mason.

Newsflash, she wanted my insurance info, to scam me. She would have gotten plenty of money from them. I offered her the card so my premiums would not be affected by the crash (which was her fault) and so that I could avoid spending money to fix her problem, if I raced home in time.

The fact she accepted of course indicates she just is running a scam operation and the crash was intentional on her part. The fact I gave her my credit card for 30 minutes indicates that I wanted to fight this injustice..

Comment

• Do you own a cell phone, Wiglaf?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yes. I await your witty reply.

Comment

• I hope she got your license plate number. I think you commited a crime. Did you refuse to give her anything but the card?

Comment

• Then why didn't you cancel your credit card two minutes after you gave it to her?

Sorry, not feeling the wit today.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• She could have gotten the insurance info if she said so or contacted authorities. My solution she immediately accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael
                          Then why didn't you cancel your credit card two minutes after you gave it to her?

Sorry, not feeling the wit today.
                          didn't know the banks #

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
                            didn't know the banks #
                            411 is cheaper than the credit card bill she racked up.

Comment

• I'm sure she'll be able to follow up on this and make you pay.

Comment

• 411 is information? That's a good point.

What idiot would follow up on this after fraudulently using my card?

Comment

Working...
                                X