No announcement yet.

Art Thou Religious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why you have to be so mean about Methodists. Have you had a bad experience with a Methodist? I don't count.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I recently decided to hedge my bets and try to follow the basics of Christianity. It isn't a great change, and it will probably help me clean up my life.
      Good luck Krill! All of us are really still learning.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ain't it the truth. Go around wandering and wondering.
        When He tells us, I can see it, a slap to the forehead, and, "Well, of course. How silly of me not to have known that."
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo

You're kidding, right? Try to explain that to the followers of Jim Jones.
          There are always exceptions, I guess. Every group has its extremists, and there is a possibility for violence no matter what they believe in. You can't judge all of Islam on the actions of the Taliban, so to speak.
          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Just remember not to call Him a jackass when the time comes, SlowwHand. You'll be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I
              You can't judge all of Islam on the actions of the Taliban, so to speak.
              You could, however, judge all of Islam on its reactions - or lack thereof - to the Taliban, even at this late stage of dealing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                Just remember not to call Him a jackass when the time comes, SlowwHand. You'll be alright.

I'm fighting the urge. He needs to give me some of His light work. I can handle it. Delegate!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I don't know why you have to be so mean about Methodists. Have you had a bad experience with a Methodist?
                  Well, there is this one guy on here . . . .

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I don't count.

Oh shoot . . . .

never mind.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I thought there would've been more votes for Judaism.
                    The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
                    X