No announcement yet.

Have you ever...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never smoked anything. Because I'm suffering from the Darth Vader syndrome (asthma), though it's not as serious anymore as it was in my early childhood

As for drugs I prefer alcohol

Beer
    Blah

Comment

Just once. Don't like the smell - taste etc... I love hash though.
      What?

Comment

Some of us are leftovers.

So if "God" gave us the plants of the earth for our own use why can't we use them without getting in trouble or feeling guilty.
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I have never smoked marijuana in my life.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nope. I haven't smoked.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

No. And never will.

Comment

At university yes. Subsequent to that, no.

Comment

Never have, never will.
                  The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                  "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                  "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                  The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Yes;

I smoked regularly from 16y old to 20y old... but since my twenties(when I began to take the life more seriously) I hate the feeling.

But I loved how it smell, I love how it the taste; sometimes after a stressful weeks or when I feel depressed, I smoke a joint. (I smoke 3-4 times by year)
                    bleh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Having a joint in each hand is NOT second-hand, as is normally defined.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I think I probably smoked half of Afghanistan between the ages of 16 and 23.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Afghan black ... :nostalgia: They don't make it like that any more.

Comment

That's the problem. The stuff that gets sold now is just too strong. That's why I gave it up.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

You obviously were more acquainted with the raging super-skunks than the dulcet tones of the cheap, weak "my Mum's Moroccan".

Comment

druggies *swigs hipflask*
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X