Not sure
    2.33%
    I may have smoked a banana
    2.33%
    I didn't enhale
    2.33%
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Does it count if you are still high?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Certainly.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But what if your urine test is negative?

Comment

Yes, and I hardly know anyone my age who hasn't. But then this is Yurop. We smoke AND inhale!

Comment

Tell me how you did it. And the "certainly" was for Jon.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Tell me how you did it. And the "certainly" was for Jon.
              I didn't do anything. Tests for Marijuana don't work on me for some reason.

I smoked hash on the bus to boot camp and it came out negative.

Comment

Comment

I don't think so, although it would be hard to remember if I did.

I know I tried a pot brownie, but I wasn't impressed.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

That's because it takes a fair bit of time for enough of the decomposition product to be filtrated out at the kidney to get a positive test.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I don't know what 'enhale' means.

Comment

I've smoked second-hand.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Having a joint in each hand is NOT second-hand, as is normally defined.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                            That's because it takes a fair bit of time for enough of the decomposition product to be filtrated out at the kidney to get a positive test.
                            Well I've always passed my urine tests, and shouldn't have passed many. I've never used any products, because I don't believe that they work.

Comment

Yes.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X