Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the kids born in the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a passer-by, but that one simply cried out for a reply.

Comment

• Ok, I was just asking. Oooon-ly curious.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144

i agree, we need to ban all this guitar music too and get benny goodman back into the swing of things.
        Can we? Can we really?
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Emetri

Yeah, don't you just hate that?

A typo. You got me.
          B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
            I was born in the '80s, but in India. My childhood was way more hardcore than your sissy 40s/50s/60s/70s childhoods
            Same here.

My dad was born in the 50s, and I don't even want to go there, because the sort of stuff he did when he was a child would make all of us look like total wimps.

Comment

• Did he feed rats?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Did he eat rats?
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

• They took aspirin, ate blue cheese dressing, tuna from a tin, and didn't get tested for diabetes.

BLEU CHEESE DRESSING IS AESEOME OK

DONMT BE A HATER
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• I'm not a fan of bleu cheese. Tuna and Aspirin, though...
                    B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm

Same here.

My dad was born in the 50s, and I don't even want to go there, because the sort of stuff he did when he was a child would make all of us look like total wimps.

We're wild and wooly, aren't we? Just nod your head. You don't have to say a word.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Back when I was a kid you could make pipe bombs and no one thought you were a psycho, just a dumb kid who was going to get his hand blown off.

OK, it was my brothers who made the pipe bombs and I would stand there, peering over the workbench protesting: "You dumb kids, you'll get your hands blown off."

So they taped the pipe bomb to my head.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Pipe bombs!

Comment

• They used tape?

Luxury!

We nailed them to kids in our day.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Baby boomer are teh Suk. Its us kids from '65 - '79 that deserve to feel superior.

I agree
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                                Back when I was a kid you could make pipe bombs and no one thought you were a psycho, just a dumb kid who was going to get his hand blown off.

OK, it was my brothers who made the pipe bombs and I would stand there, peering over the workbench protesting: "You dumb kids, you'll get your hands blown off."

So they taped the pipe bomb to my head.
                                Needless to say, the resultant explosion increased your mental capacity a thousand-fold, setting you on the path to be the brilliant leading doctor on these boards, as well as a crippled ex-Nazi nuclear strategy mastermind.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X