Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back.......but "troubled"

Hello All,

Its been a while, I've been offline for the longest time, dealing with issues that unfortunately aren't good at all.

Does anyone remember me talking about the demonic entity that used to possess me, well I recently did a investigation into his origin and I come up with none other then the infamous Baphomet, and this is not a good sign whatsoever.

Baphomet is the goat-headed demonic god.......

Seems it was only yesterday that one of the worst offenders of evil in all history was removed (-nameless- for now as should remain), but like hydra apparently this wasn't enough as it just grew back another head, and in this case a much worse one.

This is causing the entire world to spin towards litarary darkness.... with an end not in sight.

Now I don't appreciate the fact that I have to deal with a demonic enitity influencing me, in the past, or perhaps yet even now, who knows....... but this begs the question of what destructive thoughts of mine are really my own and not influenced by another malcontent entity?

My soul is being torn to two differnet paths each with a devestating ultimatium should I reject the relevant choice.

You atheists probably will not appreicate any of this "hocus pocus lunacy" nonesense, but just because you don't believe in this sort of thing doesn't mean it doesn't believe in you. heh heh.

I'm really at a loss of what to do.... I'm watching almost helplessly as this demonic force destroys people around me that I care about in a quest to force my alliagence.

Perhaps I should give in, save those that I care about most, but then I will certainly be damned, or perhaps I was damned from the start, I can't be certain of anything now only that darkness is entering my life at no fault of my own.

Here is an idea , pretend or at least try to indulge me in the fact that what I am saying is true, what would you do........ cause I'm running out of time, and I don't know what is right or wrong anymore it seems......... this whole world seems clouded with evil...........

I'm beginning to believe that what made me crazy insofar as what most of you must think, was trying to fight things much more powerful then myself, not something innate.

Do I fend off evil at certain doom for myself and those that I care about or do I let it consume me to the point that I won't care about anyone anyways..........

I have my doubts either way I go but I thought I'd share with you my latest severity.

Hope this isn't a futile effort on my part.

-Thorn
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Baphomet is not a demonic god - he was only portrayed as one by early Christianity, when it was competing with paganism.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

GOTTA STAY FOCUSED ON THAT PUSS-AY

Comment

Thank you all for your oh so helpful relevant advice........ I think I'll go

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
          Thank you all for your oh so helpful relevant advice........ I think I'll go
          Oh come on... it's only been a short while. Wait for responses from some of the more vocal members

Oh and welcome back. Let the fun begin...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: I'm back.......but "troubled"

I'm really at a loss of what to do.... I'm watching almost helplessly as this demonic force destroys people around me that I care about in a quest to force my alliagence.
            Just pretend to pledge alliegence, then destroy it in the holy name of [insert name of god of choice here]
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

How do I destroy something that several thousand years old, is more powerful than me, and would be very vidictive if I um missed...... ?

Comment

How do I destroy something that several thousand years old, is more powerful than me, and would be very vidictive if I um missed...... ?
                Masturbate furiously?
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Good luck with this project. It sounds impossible.

Aleister Crowley wrote extensively on 'meeting' demonic archetypes. Have you read 'Magick in Theory and Practice', for example? I'm not sure whether it contains a recipe for the destruction of Baphomet, though. The Knights Templar were alledged to do business with Baphomet too, IIRC.

Alternatively, professional psychiatric assistance may be an appropriate route to explore, but I expect you've had a lot of people offering this advice.

Comment

I'd think LordShiva's note was pretty fundamentally relevant advice... Well, except that "Baphomet" seems to have come into life around the crusades, so not exactly anything to do with early Christianity or its competing with paganism.

But who is this Baphomet that possessed you? Is he really a demon like you want to believe? How do you know his name? And how do you know he is what you think he is? And how do you know he is good or bad? Why do you think he chose you? What kind of evil is he doing and who is he doing it to? Is he doing it through you, or are you just the only one who notices his influence?

How do you think you can stop him? You mean suicide? Whatever you do, don't kill anyone (that includes yourself)! If Baphomet is making you so desperate that you think the only way to stop him is to kill yourself, maybe that is exactly the evil he's trying to achieve. Killing you.

You sound like you're on to him, but can't stop him. If he is as evil as you seem to indicate he is. How can you be certain he isn't on to you? If he's so powerful, won't he just find another "host"?
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

After you start doing evil deeds for him you will discover his hidden weakness. Every being has a weakness. If video games and movies have taught us anything it is that.
                      Last edited by Kidlicious; April 18, 2007, 12:24.

Comment

Thorn/EVC, I gotta tell ya, from my experience in investing my time in reading your threads, I would suggest extreme measures be implemented.

Lock yourself in a room, have someone chain you to a solid object (Non porous if available) and start talking until you kill that rascal, often this has been contemplated by me when trying to reason on certain persons logic/lack of logic/WTF stances, ect.

Im betting the thingey that posess's you caves in before you stop talking, just a thought, brainstorming kinda thingey

Let us know how it works
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Comment

I reiterate, focus on the *****

Comment

Whether you think of demons as literal, or just figurative... they only have the power over you that you give them. The way to empower yourself is to deny their existence. Your choices are your own, don't pawn off your responsibility onto anything.

If you insist on believing that it's a demon, remember that the very nature of such would mean appeasing it is futile.

Comment

Working...
                              X