No announcement yet.

I'm back.......but "troubled"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might if you retract that statement saying that I am korean.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I never said that you were Korean. However, you could be.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
        I'm at as much of a loss as you people are.....
        No..Im thinking your more at a Loss then we are, please this is about you and your Demonic Struggles to save humanity, thats why they attacked you, for you have the pulse of the peeps

I dont wanna be a playa hater, but this is your world dawg, we just a squirrel trying to get a nut

/me thinks he found his
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah well I'm not korean, cause Koreans get nuked, me not get nuked, me do the nuking. lol seriously thought I thought you said I was korean or something, it just seemed a little way out in left field?

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            Ooh, send me money too!
            Don't do this. I'm in direct contact with the "main guy" of God, his friend Mikhael the almighty... He can surely help you dealing, with this Baphomet guy!

Are you sure, that you are not controlled by a Mohamet guy...

Do he told you to hang in public space with lot of people? Do he repeatl the same word, over and over... B00m B00m! ?

Mahomet guys are way more dangerous than Baphomet...
            bleh

Comment

cronos that will brilliant and terrible at the same time..........LOL

Comment

Yeah well I'm not korean, cause Koreans get nuked, me not get nuked, me do the nuking. lol seriously thought I thought you said I was korean or something, it just seemed a little way out in left field?
                Did it? Have you checked yourself lately? You might be Korean right now!

Also, they didn't get nuked. That was the Japanese.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

ah but they will when George Bush gets through with them.......... it is the prophecy I had forseen....... though it is supposed to be in this month I'm running out of time even I will believe that I saw something prophetic........

Comment

dble post grrrr

Comment

ah but they will when George Bush gets through with them.......... it is the prophecy I had forseen....... though it is supposed to be in this month I'm running out of time even I will believe that I saw something prophetic........
                      What happened to your 2006 prediction of doom? I went to NYC expecting some action and was sorely disappointed.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well it was moved back to the april of this year, but um, it hasn't happened yet..... so I'm starting to think it was just a bad dream.......

Comment

Well it was moved back to the april of this year, but um, it hasn't happened yet..... so I'm starting to think it was just a bad dream.......
                          Again, you're being fooled by that demon. He's a small fry, quit being afraid of him. You could be bossing him around.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Get to work and fry my breakfast bi*** ! lol
                            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                              Aleister Crowley wrote extensively on 'meeting' demonic archetypes...
                              Well at least you're in good company
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Thorn/EVC, I gotta tell ya, from my experience in investing my time in reading your threads, I would suggest extreme measures be implemented.

Lock yourself in a room, have someone chain you to a solid object (Non porous if available) and start talking until you kill that rascal, often this has been contemplated by me when trying to reason on certain persons logic/lack of logic/WTF stances, ect.

Im betting the thingey that posess's you caves in before you stop talking, just a thought, brainstorming kinda thingey

Let us know how it works
                                I think the man needs serious medication, not to acknowledge that these figments of his imagination are real...
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X