• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    Jesus is THE Answer...
    I thought he was the question

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To paraphrase Crash Davis:

"Why are people always possessed by famous demons? Why are they never possessed by GeoSmoo the Divide-By-Zero demon?"

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

GeoSmoo stole my underware, that rat bastard!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

For some reason I'm flashing back to that "Twenty-two short films about Springfield" episode of the Simpsons. Dr. Nick's about to lose his license when an orderly charges through the door and says, "it's an emergency! There's a crazy old man out here with a scalpel and he's demanding to see a quack!" Then Dr. Nick gets a serious look on his face and goes to tell Grandpa that his skeleton is trying to jump out of his skin via his mouth. He prescribes a treatment of repeated jumper-cable shock therapy. Dr. Nick gets to keep his license for defusing the situation, and the last we see of Grandpa is him babbling and struggling as an orderly keeps zapping him.

Do you see what I'm getting at with this? I hope so, because I don't.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

No no no, sex is the question. Yes is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

He is the Question and the Answer; the Alpha and the Omega. Good ol' James 4:7 has it right.

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you."
              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

god isn't a therapist, john miller. and yeah i'm not sure how your name is spelled. maybe itd be clearer to me if you put it in your sig and your post and your handle OH WAIT

ROTFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                  He either wants control back from me, or he is using me to get to someone more powerful then him........
                  Ok everything seemed pretty plausible up to this point. Why do you think Baphomet expend all this time and effort over some insignificant peon like you or me? Why not possess the president or a general or something?
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                    ah but they will when George Bush gets through with them.......... it is the prophecy I had forseen....... though it is supposed to be in this month I'm running out of time even I will believe that I saw something prophetic........
                    What was it supposed to be?

The doom is sure late. Are you sure it's not the apocalypse of anno 1000 you're being prophecized of?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                    X