No announcement yet.

I'm back.......but "troubled"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest you invest in a set of headphones and start listening to rap music and Britney Spears as much as possible. I know that if I were possessing someone, nothing would exorcise me faster than having to listen to that stuff all the time.

Comment

How do I destroy something that several thousand years old, is more powerful than me, and would be very vidictive if I um missed...... ?
      You can't, your only salvation is to jump on a sword like arnie.

Next time you're "investigating" though try get his contact details for me.
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I thought masturbation was a good suggestion
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hi

Welcome back-- The "but troubled" part of your thread title was a bit extraneous. Isn't that always part and parcel of the "Thorn" persona
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

well then it should have been "more troubled", nice clarification for the readers following my progress.......
            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I missed alexander's horse. Welcome back.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

When an apparently deeply troubled person comes back, but claims to be troubled now, what do you make of it? What happens when a deeply troubled person becomes troubled? Does it mean that he's normal, by our standards? Or that he's even more deeply troubled?
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

nostromo, I can equate your very thought provoking question into the still wise American Parable,

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

-Answer: the world may never know..............

Comment

I didn't read the original post... is this about faded glory?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

lol @ Japher, he's going to get you for that one

Comment

and you wonder why people don't pay attention to your suicide threads
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

you weren't troubled before?

Comment

Ok take this at face value if all the **** I say is true, then how ****ed up is that...... I mean really.......... It sucks to be me, now if you take everything as unlikely I can see how you have no sympathy.......

Comment

you have it better than I do.

Just be glad you aren't as screwed up as me.

Let's have a contest. Which poly posters is most screwed up.

stop stealing my thunder! . I am the drama queen and attention whore around here.

Did I mention I was fired lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                                How do I destroy something that several thousand years old, is more powerful than me, and would be very vidictive if I um missed...... ?
                                Medication?

Spec.
                                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X