No announcement yet.

I'm back.......but "troubled"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been there done that for 6 years nada working........ Spec........
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I have sympathy Thorn but I don't know how to respond. You are too far outside of my experience. I guess I would recommend turning to God and undertaking therapy.

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

How can you be sure this is Basphomet? A lot of lesser demons like to claim they are bigger demons than they actually are. It gives them more control over their medium. Usually the big ones don't bother with possession because they have more important concerns than trifling with the lives of a few piddly humans. If it is a lesser one, you can cast it out yourself. They can only control you, if there is a part of you that wants them to. I'd look deep in yourself for that and try to resolve it, if I were you.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I looked up some symbolism from some reoccuring dreams, I had, and did a name entymology and it led me to that name. And as far as I know he only tries to taint my thoughts........ he did posses me twice however, once to embarass me for thwarting in direct defiance him, and another to fend off a threat to him.... which in both cases proved futile on his part. He likes to manipulate people, cloud their thoughts, and breed evil inside them... Up until I was 17 i was under his complete control...... I broke from it and it proved to be very hard on me. He either wants control back from me, or he is using me to get to someone more powerful then him........ either way he's up to no good.

He will do anything save risk his existance to get what he wants done.

Comment

go to church and get your demons exercised... it really helps!

no one likes lazy, unfit demons....

seriously, get some real help, we all here are worthless.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
              I looked up some symbolism from some reoccuring dreams, I had, and did a name entymology and it led me to that name. And as far as I know he only tries to taint my thoughts........ he did posses me twice however, once to embarass me for thwarting in direct defiance him, and another to fend off a threat to him.... which in both cases proved futile on his part. He likes to manipulate people, cloud their thoughts, and breed evil inside them... Up until I was 17 i was under his complete control...... I broke from it and it proved to be very hard on me. He either wants control back from me, or he is using me to get to someone more powerful then him........ either way he's up to no good.

Well then, the only thing you can do is perform good deeds, no matter how hard it hurts. He'll leave you or completely destroy you. Either way, you escape and your soul is clean. That you are posting this shows that you still have freewill.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You ever perhaps think you're making stories up in your head as part of a psychological problem ?
                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Thorn honey when are you not "troubled"?

Get thyself to a priest. If you really honestly and truly believe that you are possesed in some way the best possible thing you could do is to get into contact with someone who is versed in the ways of exorcism and speak with them about your issues (of which there seem to be many).

Japher is right.....we here are usless unless there is a priest who is an exorcist here we aren't going to be able to do much but listen and offer our lame advice. If you really think this then you need to seek professional help. And a bible and prayer might not hurt either.
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Jesus is THE Answer... cheesy but true
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

** reads the OP . . . .

I'm not sure what I could say that would be helpful.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I dunno Mr.Fun.. you could always say:

Good Luck, and God Speed! if nothing else lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                          I have sympathy Thorn but I don't know how to respond. You are too far outside of my experience. I guess I would recommend turning to God and undertaking therapy.

Jon Miller

god isn't a therapist, john miller. and yeah i'm not sure how your name is spelled. maybe itd be clearer to me if you put it in your sig and your post and your handle OH WAIT

Comment

Oh well . . . . .

the evil Transformers (what are the bad ones called again?) will come and destroy Earth on July 4 anyway.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn

Maybe he is tricking you into subliminaly thinking he is something else?

did he look like this?:

or this?

or even this?

My gawd man, you must not hesitate to call GHOSTBUSTERS!!

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Actually he looked like an angel with light spectrating down from him, he called himself in my dream an angel of hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X