This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
    You can feel how much they cared about the place from the pics of it BC is posting.
    The picture have been taken after the police stormed the place and the youth battled against them inside.

Black is the preferred colour in every rock venue I've been to.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

What do you think of people like Ghandi and MLK jr. ?
      If you are Ghandi, I am Buddha
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

If you are Ghandi, I am Buddha
        I know I'm not Ghandi. I don't think I'm that arrogant. I suppose you think that I am. I consider myself a follower of Ghandi, so I try to speak for everyone. Now if you see that I do not follow what I claim to believe then I would appreciate you pointing out in specifics, but just to tell me I'm a liar isn't very helpfull.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius

The picture have been taken after the police stormed the place and the youth battled against them inside.

Black is the preferred colour in every rock venue I've been to.
          Yeah, that could have been the reason, but they were litterally caught in bedexcept a couple that ran to the cellar.

They have had a party the evening before, and the police was very early - they really have no sportsmanship anymore those damn bastards that plans police actions
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Don't you pigs ever sleep?[/McMannis]

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I know I'm not Ghandi. I don't think I'm that arrogant. I suppose you think that I am. I consider myself a follower of Ghandi, so I try to speak for everyone. Now if you see that I do not follow what I claim to believe then I would appreciate you pointing out in specifics, but just to tell me I'm a liar isn't very helpfull.
              To be able to speak for others, you should hold the same opinion as them. But you don't. Very few people here would like you to speak for them, as already has been pointed out by Arrian.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

To be able to speak for others, you should hold the same opinion as them. But you don't. Very few people here would like you to speak for them, as already has been pointed out by Arrian.
                I've already stated that I mean "speak up" for people. I thought that was a response to you, maybe it was Arrian. Either way you should have read it, before getting so rude.

Comment

• Whatever

Comment

Whatever
                    Obviously you just want to call me an arrogant liar then. So why?

Comment

• The "liar" thing was your own words. "Arrogant" came from you not expressing yourself clearly enough, in a way that could easily be interpreted as arrogant.

Comment

You aren't going to riot Flubber.
                        Irrelevent-- Are you saying if I WAS going to riot the government should give me a sailboat.??

Originally posted by Kidicious

There are plenty of legal things for you to do to get a sailboat.

So ??--there are plenty of legal ways for someone to get a meeting place or clubhouse too. They had people willing to provide one.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

It might simply be a wording thing.

"Speaking for " someone is very different than "speaking in support of" someone
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Yeah, that could have been the reason, but they were litterally caught in bedexcept a couple that ran to the cellar.

They have had a party the evening before, and the police was very early - they really have no sportsmanship anymore those damn bastards that plans police actions

Comment

The "liar" thing was your own words. "Arrogant" came from you not expressing yourself clearly enough, in a way that could easily be interpreted as arrogant.
                              I didn't understand why it would be arrogant. Arrogance to me is making a ranking of intelligence and puting yourself at the top. That's why I suggested that you may mean that I am a liar. The whole thing is just interesting to me, why I should get so much attention like this.

Comment

I didn't understand why it would be arrogant. Arrogance to me is making a ranking of intelligence and puting yourself at the top.
                                yes very arrogant.

Comment

Working...
                                X