Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no kid. you should have worked harder to OBTAIN property of your OWN. the fact that you dont have it, and feel oppressed by the system because of it, makes little to no sense.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ
      or do you have no property by choice?
      I suppose I'm not really driven to own property. If I were I probably would be like a lot of people. Then a lot of those people tend to be obsessed with money, and I think their brains don't work right, like anyone else who is obsessed.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• ok you dont own property by choice... but you feel OPRESSED by the system because of a choice that YOU MADE. do you not see the flaw in your logic kid?
        Order of the Fly

Comment

no kid. you should have worked harder to OBTAIN property of your OWN. the fact that you dont have it, and feel oppressed by the system because of it, makes little to no sense.
          I'm telling you that I'm opressed because I have to work for those with property, and you are telling me I should work harder then I won't be opressed.

WTF?! Why should I be forced into obsession with work and money? Why can't I just do an honest days work and be treated fairly for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
            WTF?! Why should I be forced into obsession with work and money? Why can't I just do an honest days work and be treated fairly for it?
            well according to your beliefs the system will opress you otherwise, because you dont own property. if you worked harder you might have the money to have property and you WONT be oppressed anymore
            Order of the Fly

Comment

• AAHZ, it doesn't make a difference if I work 2 or 3 jobs. Two jobs I oppressed twice as much. Three jobs I'm oppressed 3 times as much.

Comment

AAHZ, it doesn't make a difference if I work 2 or 3 jobs. Two jobs I oppressed twice as much. Three jobs I'm oppressed 3 times as much.
                let me come at this a different angle. are YOU the only one who is oppressed? are there others like you? is everyone on the planet earth oppressed because we have to work and own property?
                Order of the Fly

Comment

• I think I know the real reason why this theard gets so large so fast. Most other theards on side is just passivly definding aganist the other. (for example an abortion theard might turn into the right winged sided defending its denfination of a person forever) People get bored and go home. This is different.
                  “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

well according to your beliefs the system will opress you otherwise, because you dont own property. if you worked harder you might have the money to have property and you WONT be oppressed anymore
                    I am who I am. Owning property isn't going to change that. I was born this person. Winning the Lotto is not going to change my political beliefs. The system will still be oppressive and I'm not going to just stop believing that because I've become rich.

Comment

• MJW, where are you from in MN?

Comment

I am who I am. Owning property isn't going to change that. I was born this person. Winning the Lotto is not going to change my political beliefs. The system will still be oppressive and I'm not going to just stop believing that because I've become rich.
                        so if you were RICH... and you didnt have to work AT ALL, SOMETHING would still be oppressive to you? How should things be any different than a stable society?
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

• eagan area. It is a suburb of the twin cities.
                          “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Originally posted by MJW
                            eagan area. It is a suburb of the twin cities.
                            I can't remember that one buy my Grandfather lived in the suburbs for many years, in Fridley.

Comment

so if you were RICH... and you didnt have to work AT ALL, SOMETHING would still be oppressive to you? How should things be any different than a stable society?
                              It's not just about me. In fact, it's not really about me at all. I just refer to myself too much.

Comment

It's not just about me. In fact, it's not really about me at all. I just refer to myself too much.
                                i see. so even in your "GROUP'S" beliefs and standards you still consider yourself selfish. im sure this is something you have been working on. however, you DID claim that you would "TAKE ACTION" if proper circumstances provided. You also claimed you only act in self defense. You are bordering dangerous and paranoid ground kid. are you breaking any rules for even SHARING this with me?
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X