This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AAHZ

it takes a GREAT deal of willpower to break away from a "CON" like that. TRUST me. not every person on the Earth is capable of doing this kid...
    Sure, but we believe the con because we want to. The answer is to become more realistic about the world. Then it's easier to believe the truth. It also take dedication to truth to believe in it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Sure, but we believe the con because we want to. The answer is to become more realistic about the world. Then it's easier to believe the truth. It also take dedication to truth to believe in it.
      im not going to say you are wrong. believe it or not im more mature than that. im not going to tell you what to believe either. if your "CON" helps you see the world more clearly then so be it. people will step in though, kid, if they see you harming others, disrupting social order, or generally causing mayhem. THAT was my whole original point. i certainly hope that your "CON" to see the world and the truth more clearly... dosent involve any of THAT.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

im not going to say you are wrong. believe it or not im more mature than that. im not going to tell you what to believe either. if your "CON" helps you see the world more clearly then so be it. people will step in though, kid, if they see you harming others, disrupting social order, or generally causing mayhem. THAT was my whole original point. i certainly hope that your "CON" to see the world and the truth more clearly... dosent involve any of THAT.
        I only use self-defence. And that aint no con buddy!

Comment

I only use self-defence. And that aint no con buddy!
          good. i am not going to attack your beliefs. i am curious however, if i may, as to why your beliefs support those that ARE causing social disorder? or do you consider the activists acting in self defense even though THEY were breaking the law?
          Order of the Fly

Comment

good. i am not going to attack your beliefs. i am curious however, if i may, as to why your beliefs support those that ARE causing social disorder? or do you consider the activists acting in self defense even though THEY were breaking the law?
            I think they were acting in self-defense when they were defending their right to be in the building. I think considering the circumstance that they had reason to be pissed off. I regret the colateral damage to cars and stuff, but those things will happen.

Comment

I think they were acting in self-defense when they were defending their right to be in the building. I think considering the circumstance that they had reason to be pissed off. I regret the colateral damage to cars and stuff, but those things will happen.
              i remember you previously said that if they were there for 17 years then they believe that to be their home. i can actually see how they would feel that way. but they should have known at least 3 things:

1- this fundy group is pissed at them.
              2-this fundy group wants the property.
              3-this fundy group has money.

do you think this whole thing caught them off-guard? didnt they have many years to have a contingency plan? or was the RIOT their plan all along?
              Order of the Fly

Comment

do you think this whole thing caught them off-guard? didnt they have many years to have a contingency plan? or was the RIOT their plan all along?
                I think they were just smoking their marijuana and having a good time.

Comment

I think they were just smoking their marijuana and having a good time.

its hard to feel sorry for somebody that shanks their responsibilities like THAT. i also remember that you said that the activists had poor to no leadership. if they had no leader, no responsibilities, no motivation... then does it SURPRISE you that the Danish population, according to the polls, is GLAD that the activists are vacated?
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

its hard to feel sorry for somebody that shanks their responsibilities like THAT. i also remember that you said that the activists had poor to no leadership. if they had no leader, no responsibilities, no motivation... then does it SURPRISE you that the Danish population, according to the polls, is GLAD that the activists are vacated?
                    Well it's not about who they are AAHZ. I'm sorry it is for you. Of course you will say I am putting words in your mouth. But the truth is pretty clear to me.

Comment

Well it's not about who they are AAHZ. I'm sorry it is for you. Of course you will say I am putting words in your mouth. But the truth is pretty clear to me.
                      no i wont say that. i said i dont feel sorry for them and i dont. if im not mistaken your beliefs support those that you feel are being "WRONGED" by the system. but you cannot expect to hate all those that were born and RAISED to think of people like that as squatters with no motivation or responsibilities. Thats the same as them hating YOU for your beliefs.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

no i wont say that. i said i dont feel sorry for them and i dont. if im not mistaken your beliefs support those that you feel are being "WRONGED" by the system. but you cannot expect to hate all those that were born and RAISED to think of people like that as squatters with no motivation or responsibilities. Thats the same as them hating YOU for your beliefs.
                        My hate doesn't harm you in anyway until I take action. If that action is deserved than so be it. But until an action occurs you have nothing to complain about anyway.

Comment

My hate doesn't harm you in anyway until I take action. If that action is deserved than so be it. But until that action occurs you have nothing to complain about.
                          hate? take action? it seems your beliefs are a tad more than self defense after all. or do I need to make the first move for your hate to be unleashed? why follow a belief that preaches hate?
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

hate? take action? it seems your beliefs are a tad more that self defense after all. or do I need to make the first move for your hate to be unleashed? why follow a belief that preaches hate?
                            None of the above. I'm not really a hateful person actually. I just get pissed when people support the kinds of things you support. Sometimes I call that hate. I believe I'm oppressed because I have no property so if I fight the system. That is self-defense.

Comment

None of the above. I'm not really a hateful person actually. I just get pissed when people support the kinds of things you support. Sometimes I call that hate. I believe I'm oppressed because I have no property so if I fight the system that is self-defense.
                              why take the fact that you have no property out on the system? isnt that YOUR fault for not working harder to obtain those things? or do you have no property by choice?
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

why take the fact that you have no property out on the system? isnt that YOUR fault for not working harder to obtain those things? or do you have no property by choice?
                                Work harder for those with property?

Comment

Working...
                                X