No announcement yet.

I miss Ted Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's amazing that a thread full of personal attacks and "discussing the posters" can grow to 5 pages without a mod stepping in. That wouldn't have happened a few years ago.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
      It's amazing that a thread full of personal attacks and "discussing the posters" can grow to 5 pages without a mod stepping in. That wouldn't have happened a few years ago.
      We're still on page 2.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
        It's amazing that a thread full of personal attacks and "discussing the posters" can grow to 5 pages without a mod stepping in. That wouldn't have happened a few years ago.
        well to be fair the OP is one giant shameless personal attack so nobody here is threadjacking or anything like that.

Comment

• This place has been dying for ages - it's people like me who keep this place going!
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Yes, the whole thread will probably get deleted once the mods notice/make a decision.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Having a few raving loons helps keep otherwise reasonable people from bickering
              This place has been dying for ages - it's people like me who keep this place going!
              Emphasis on raving, not so much loon, though, so it's not as much fun.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                Oerdin's change is nowhere near the same. Oerdin is still sane. He managed the switch w/o losing his mind.
                Some would disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                  How silly indeed. You were thinking in a linear (i.e. simple, and in your case retarded) manner...

I did not mention you by name, and you have told us that you don't fill my criteria anyway - so I patently wasn't talking about you despite your stupid 'linear' assssssssumptions...'

OK, so you're not a nutter - but you are certainly possessed of retarded reading comprehension skills...
                  If you're going to post pointless bickering like this, at least make it witty so the rest of us can enjoy it.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Some would disagree
                    Some would exaggerate. Imagine it! Exaggerating on 'poly!

-Arrian

Comment

• Stop being so disgustingly reasonable, Arrian.

Comment

• Sorry, you goddamned Nazi.

Better?

-Arrian

Comment

• You raving loon!

Comment

• +1
                            Blah

Comment

• As a hard-core atheist I think that the possibility of there being a God is even lower than the highly remote possibility of a superpower committing a false flag operation on the grand scale of 911.

Both possibilities are remote to the point of being impossible to believe for me personally, but I would not accuse adherents to either belief as insane. For someone to be hounded off the board in a storm of such accusations, rendering discussion of the subject impossible, would seem to run contrary to the spirit of open debate on this forum.

What I didn't like about Ted Striker was his leadership in the use of the unpleasant and degrading "I'd hit it" phrase.

Comment

• You must be joking, but I don't think I've ever seen you troll...

Comment

Working...
                                X