No announcement yet.

I miss Ted Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can say though that he seemed to get Ted Striker pretty riled up in the thread where Ned was insisting that the US never totured any Arabs.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

I just didn't see any other way around it. He wasn't as bad as Slautermeyer, but his attempt at portraying the US government had something to hide about 9/11 was absurd.
      Still until today huh? You were all putting words in his mouth. That's the kind of **** that gets people to leave here.

Comment

• Ted was a damn good poster here, and I'm a little bit pissed because he left because people like Imran think they get to say who the loonies are.

Comment

• STFU loonie.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Oh and I know what STFU means now.

Comment

• Face it, if you leave because someone gets under your skin - you probably shouldn't have been posting here in the 1st place...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
                Face it, if you leave because someone gets under your skin - you probably shouldn't have been posting here in the 1st place...
                Except that only people like you stay.

Comment

• Then it sounds like:

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                  you probably shouldn't have been posting here in the 1st place...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                    Ted was a damn good poster here, and I'm a little bit pissed because he left because people like Imran think they get to say who the loonies are.
                    I always do .

It's the job I was handed out back in 1969/70
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

I always do .

It's the job I was handed out back in 1969/70
                      Whatever Loony.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        I hate flip flops. I think they're uncomforable. I got a cramp in my foot the one time I tried to wear them.
                        Relax your toes.

Comment

• guys in flip flops

Comment

• Flip flops are comfortable.

Down with the FBI

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                              Fair enough but Ned is a decent guy notwithstanding his *controversial* views. But perhaps I'm biased from days of yore re: SMAC where Ned was a real contributor to the forum.
                              are you ****ing kidding me. ned is a ****ing sophist and idiot. his views are about as controversial as they are rational.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Ned is the best troll this side of Ann Coulter.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X