• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Over all sales at McDonalds last year were up 6.2% and change with Europe posting 5.7% increases in sales (8.4% up for Dec vs the previous December).

Mean while Starbucks continues to post record earnings mostly due to international sales.

You may not like my views but my facts are normally correct and well documented. I'm sorry if you don't like that.
      I couldn't care less...

Places like Starbucks and McDonalds are for braindead morons that wouldn't have a clue what a good cup of coffee or good food tastes like.

One of the saddest, most pathetic things I have ever seen is the sight of a McDonalds heaving with obese morons stuffing their face with junk at the entrance to the Queen Victoria Market in Melbourne...!!!

...which happens to be one of the premier food markets in Australia...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

ahh but htey have McCafe Now !!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

STOP IT! I MEAN IT! You kill threads like no one else.

You are the factinista, with the flaw that most of the time you are wrong and when you are not it's an obvious fact.
          Oerdin's the Cliff Claven of 'poly. Everyone needs their role, I suppose.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

They also do a lot of funding for kids hockey...which they call Timbits Hockey. When Sidney Crosby was 5 years old he played for the Cole Harbour Timbits...was 3'11 and played centre.

Now he's 19 and he's arguably the best player in the NHL, playing centre.
            Omg. I love helping out with timbits. They're so cute.

Comment

Does Tim Horton have an Eggnog Latte? Mmmm... Eggnog Lattes.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

Oerdin's the Cliff Claven of 'poly. Everyone needs their role, I suppose.

Comment

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    Does Tim Horton have an Eggnog Latte? Mmmm... Eggnog Lattes.
                    I don't think they have lattes...

They do have good coffee and donuts, though.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

WhoTF is Cliff Claven?

And no milky coffee (damn, why do we have to call it Latte, we've had it in the UK for an aeon, it's milky coffee dammit!)? Damn, you've put me right off straight away...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Silly Brits and their Tea and milk-coffee...
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          WhoTF is Cliff Claven?
                          If you really care...

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Tims has really good bagels, and I recently tried their chicken club sandwhich, which I thought was pretty good.

But I don't drink coffee, and their tea is awful.

That being said, Tims only accepts cash so I only go their if I happen to have some change - which is pretty much never.

Comment

They don't have debit technology in NFLD yet?
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

They don't accept debit - too slow.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X