Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Hortons vs Starbucks

Which is better?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

The idiot who posted this thread neglected to press the poll button. I think he's too hopped up on caffeine.

Tim Hortons > Starbucks. If only cause it's cheaper.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Starbucks has ****ty coffee.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It's too strong. Don't like expresso.

Also too pretentious.

Comment

Shouldn't it be Tim Hortons vs Dunkin Donuts?

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about.

Dunkin Donuts sucks. Tim Hortons > Starbucks.

Comment

Tim Hortons basically is DD. I've been there.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Starbucks haven't set up shop in caffeinist Sweden. I can only conclude they suck.

There was one close to where I lived in Germany, but their opening hours very so fcuking stupid I never ended up going there.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

It is getting difficult to purchase a coffee at Timmies w/o booking an appointment.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You don't send someone down to get it? That's what the newest employees are for.

Comment

I need a personal assistant.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I saw several Tim Hortons last time I was in Canuckistan. Never actually stopped at one though. My intial reaction was that they were Starbucks knock offs.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Much better coffee at Timmies (when you can get one).

Comment

Tim Hortons is what Dunkin Donuts wants to be. At least slightly downmarket from Starbucks and Cosi.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                              Much better coffee at Timmies (when you can get one).
                              I give Starbucks coffee a B grade. It's ok but most independent coffee shops have better roasts, fresher grinds, and more choices. I especially hate how Starbucks won't toast ANYTHING since they got sued for burning some twit. I the hell am I supposed to enjoy my begal if it isn't toasted?

Give me a good independent coffee shop any day.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X