No announcement yet.

Tim Hortons vs Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the M25. Where on the M25? I am curious...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Starbucks coffee sucks, Tim Horton's donuts are great, and Tim Horton's was the inspiration for Mikita's Donuts in Wayne's World. It's not even a contest.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Tim Horton hands down!

Anything is better than ****y Starbucks...

I particularly liked the holes of the donuts - Tims Bits?
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Frappucinos

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
            Tim Horton hands down!

I particularly liked the holes of the donuts - Tims Bits?
            TimBits. Brilliant stuff. I think they're most common for employers to buy a couple dozen and bring them in, since they're so cheap.

They also do a lot of funding for kids hockey...which they call Timbits Hockey. When Sidney Crosby was 5 years old he played for the Cole Harbour Timbits...was 3'11 and played centre.

Now he's 19 and he's arguably the best player in the NHL, playing centre.
            Attached Files
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What is Starbucks ?
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Timbits are TH's version of munchkins, I assume?

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                  Timbits are TH's version of munchkins, I assume?

-Arrian
                  Both were created in the mid-1970s.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And thank goodness for that

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

If that's true then why is business booming in Europe and Asia? It seems Starbucks does indeed fill a niche and people do go to the stores. In other news everyone loves to hate McDonald's yet sales are up 5.7% last year in Europe. 6.3% worldwide.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

If that's true then why is business booming in Europe and Asia? It seems Starbucks does indeed fill a niche and people do go to the stores. In other news everyone loves to hate McDonald's yet sales are up 5.7% last year in Europe. 6.3% worldwide.
                        STOP IT! I MEAN IT! You kill threads like no one else.

You are the factinista, with the flaw that most of the time you are wrong and when you are not it's an obvious fact.

Comment

basically people are lazy and prefer junk food and junk coffee to good old fashioned home stuff..
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Starbucks in the UK is for the gimps with more money than sense...

"Oh look at me you plebs, I can afford ****, overpriced coffee..."

What a bunch of morons!
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Over all sales at McDonalds last year were up 6.2% and change with Europe posting 5.7% increases in sales (8.4% up for Dec vs the previous December).

Mean while Starbucks continues to post record earnings mostly due to international sales.

You may not like my views but my facts are normally correct and well documented. I'm sorry if you don't like that.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Over all sales at McDonalds last year were up 6.2% and change with Europe posting 5.7% increases in sales (8.4% up for Dec vs the previous December).

Meaning while Starbucks continues to post record earnings mostly due to international sales.

You may not like my views but my facts are normally correct and well documented. I'm sorry if you don't like that.
                                Ford sales are down 4592% year over year and they won 6 JD Power and Associates awards which are selected by the grammy committee for ****iniess in its class.

STOP IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X