No announcement yet.

The power of women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see how the situation changes any if she were 18.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• 15-year old boys who score with older chicks are heroes. But 15-year old girls are what, desperate victims?
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• If you want to talk about responsibility, she posted the picture of the guy, just because it was challenged that she is not having sex with anyone, a picture, that could lead to years in prison, and extra bonus of being a registered sex offender for the rest of his life, pretty much ruining the guy.

Just because. No good reason. Just because. That should tell you heaps about the responsible thoughts going on in her head. I don't care if teenagers are having sex, if you ask me, 15 years is old enough physically. But clearly she is not responsible, or at least thinking, or one alternative is that she is simply stupid and doesn't even realize it. She'd be willing to ruin a guy's life, not even know what it really means, just because. Does that sound like a loving, caring and responsible personality to you? To me, it sounds like a complete zero.

And if she wants to challenge this point, wants to play little miss don't believe you, come on, challenge me, let's see if I'd do it. I know your local authorities and I have pics and words from you. Turn off that brain again, and just rebel me. Go on, be a rebel. I dare you to say something to undermine this point and I will show if I'm bluffing or not. Worth the guy's life? Ready to take a chance, just because?

Remember, you don't know me. I go back years, just to prove a ****ing point I made, I don't give a crap, that's how I roll.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• 15 year old girls = skanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
            15-year old boys who score with older chicks are heroes.
            In whose eyes?

Not mine as a parent/grandparent
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I do not want to challange you, Pekka. I've already agreed that you are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                15 year old girls = skanks.
                *Nope.
                15 year old= Balls off in prison if caught.*

Comment

• Good I am petty. But I'm also thinking that you have a chance to do something great, so use your brain power and do the right thing. I'm not even saying to you, that you shouldn't have sex with the guy. I could care less, we're talking about some hours here and an imaginary limit.

You decide what you do. Just .. try to understand that sometimes the advices, for example, your parents give you are actually pretty good. ok I'm done.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                    I don't see how the situation changes any if she were 18.
                    At 18 she is considered asn adult ozzy. At 16 she is still a minor and last i checked they had laws on the books about having sex with minors. Her age of consent is 16 but her parentns still have 2 years to decide what she can and cant do. And believe me i doubt her dad and mom are buying the trojans.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Mehh. My parents know hardly anything about my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                        At 18 she is considered asn adult ozzy. At 16 she is still a minor and last i checked they had laws on the books about having sex with minors. Her age of consent is 16 but her parentns still have 2 years to decide what she can and cant do. And believe me i doubt her dad and mom are buying the trojans.
                        Honestly I don't think it is up to her parents. An 18 year old can **** their life up just as easily as a 16 year old. Just as a 16 year old can make responsible, beneficial decisions about their life just as easily as an 18 year old.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• As i agree with you ozzy its still the law. You are a minor till your 18. I dont write the laws. It is up to her parents. If they find out he has sex with someone older then her it is ther legal right to prosecute the other party regardles what the other party says. Her legal age of consent is all and dandy but a parent can over rule tht consent at anytime as long as she is under their care.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                            Mehh. My parents know hardly anything about my life.
                            Which is excatly wht i am taling about. I seriously doubt your folks would embrace your decieson to be sexually active which in case puts every guy ur with at risk of jail time if caught. And i do say this with ease if ur gonna have sex limit ur partners and make sure they are all under 18 if not ur parents can charge them with statutory rape. Just to let ya know your 21 yo bf has already commited a felony in your state . Pekka may have come off liek an ass but he is right.

Comment

• He's not my boyfriend. I'm not allowed to date. Causes too much drama anyway.
                              I do watch who I have sex with, I don't do every guy I meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                                As i agree with you ozzy its still the law. You are a minor till your 18. I dont write the laws. It is up to her parents. If they find out he has sex with someone older then her it is ther legal right to prosecute the other party regardles what the other party says. Her legal age of consent is all and dandy but a parent can over rule tht consent at anytime as long as she is under their care.
                                They can ground her, but if she is 16 and over the legal age of consent they can't prosecute the guy. Parents don't get to say what the law does or doesn't do.

Comment

Working...
                                X