The power of women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The power of women.

So now that Nancy Peloski is the first woman to be speaker in United States history, what other cielings will women break through?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Maybe they'll start paying attention and learning how to drive cars?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And if they become powerful enough, maybe they will make you straight?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        And if they become powerful enough, maybe they will make you straight?

yeah
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

No, you're lucky, don't you ever wish for anything like that.
          In da butt.

Comment

Re: The power of women.

Originally posted by MrFun
            So now that Nancy Peloski is the first woman to be speaker in United States history, what other cielings will women break through?
            Maybe they'll become president of Finland?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'd so much rather have Pelosi here,... maybe we can swap her for our president?
              In da butt.

Comment

Tarja for house speaker!
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

lol cielings LOL
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Maybe they'll start paying attention and learning how to drive cars?

i know how to drive well! only i'm too young to get my permit still.

Comment

Your driving skills are like your love making skills.. all up in the head, imagination world.. and that is the daily FACT for today
                      In da butt.

Comment

Re: The power of women.

Originally posted by MrFun
                        Maybe they'll be able to teach blokes like you how to spell.

Comment

Your driving skills are like your love making skills.. all up in the head, imagination world.. and that is the daily FACT for today
                          No, not in the head.
                          I'm going to go use my 'love making skills' in about an hour... so

Comment

too young to drive but not too young to show off your love making skills?

hmm. I bet there is an after school special just waiting to happen.
                            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                              I'm going to go use my 'love making skills' in about an hour... so
                              I guess that's an appropriate smiley
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                              X