Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****, leave the poor girl alone.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• (in all honesty, the main thing I disagreed with her actions on was the fact the guy was 21)

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• she could be exaggerting. teenagers tend to exaggerate their sexual experiences. Actually, adults tend to do that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
          teenagers tend to exaggerate their sexual experiences.
          I'm reminded here of the film 'American Beauty'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

yeah its a good thing he got what was coming to him since he was taken advatage of. Why do you men always think the guy is doing the taking advantage of anyway?

Mrs.T, and again not making fun of this situation in the thread, but did you see Wedding Crashers?

Vince Vaughan's character seemed like the all conquering stud when be bed what he felt or thought was a virgin and when she let it slip she wasn't but only playing him I cried i laughed so hard, he was speechless and down in the mouth hurt because now, he was being used and the female stated something to the effect of"Thats so sweet and Im sorry just guys love the conquest"

Anyhoo, your correct Women stalk too...

/me remembers one time, about 80 pounds ago, when his hair was not receeding and he could um..well do many feats and he too was taken, she got him drunk, said when she drove him home, could she just come in and "talk" next thing, i awake, my buttons are mismatched back in place, I swear I had tucked my shirt in and well, her smile..seemed almost predatory in nature
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• So we have a federal agent posing as an horny teen to lure desperate males into paedophilia? Hopefully no one has bitten.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• WTF?
                I already said, I don't exaggerate. I didn't even get descriptive about the 'sexual experience' at all.
                I don't care what you all believe about this.
                I think I'll just try waiting 3 months 21 days until I'm 16 so that I will be legal, since that is the law in Pennsylvania.

Comment

• legal

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• You should do that, because if I ever hear about another illegal crap, that pic is going for the Erie area cops, and a copy of your 'statement'. True or false, they will investigate it.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Comment

• Tell us a punk story Pekka!

Like about those guys trying to pee in your backyard?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• That's not even a story, you're mixing two stories here..
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Well, than link to the proper story.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                              legal

JM
                              I can't believe someone would take such an arbitrary law seriously. She seems lucid enough and sounds like she knows what she's doing.
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• She sounds like she knows what she is doing? Has it escaped the minds of all u that think what is happing ok here, its not ok? I mean how many of you young guys agreeing with her think thats what you would want to find out about your 15 yo daughter. She the young miss is being very careless by having sex at this age even if condoms are worn there is always risk of stds some not curable hello!! And by using multiple partners there is even more serious health risks on her woman parts, she would hope to use when she is old enough to start a family. But by all means let us ok teen sex that way the pregnacy rates will sky rocket and the welfare system can be bogged down.
                                Oh and by the way age of consent may be 16 but the parents can still hunt down the one that is not a minor and have him arested Its called paerental consent. At 16 she is still a minor.
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X