No announcement yet.

Should I Dump This Girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too late. you are going to have to prove you are not gay.

Comment

• i wasnt aware that the deal of this thread was to prove u wrong that only low income people rape folks. well I guess many can google facts on when an where rapes occur but i dont thnk im gonna so therefore on that note ill say rapes occur in any area, society, and class of people. The idea is not that the rapist plans a setting for his crime, but the fact that he is going to commit the dam thing. Regardless if this girl actualy exists is not what worries me but rather the attitude most of u guys have agaisnt the fact that this could be a true story and ur attitudes towards the situation that is brought up. Cause i want you guys to know this girl who may or may not be real could be ur sister, ur mother, or someone u care bout very much
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• And to my assertion that rapes don't occur in the suburbs, of course they don't occur in the woods, I think they predominately occur in parking lots or other low-income locations that are dark. This is my assumption and no one has disproven it.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf

And to my assertion that rapes don't occur in the suburbs, of course they don't occur in the woods, I think they predominately occur in parking lots or other low-income locations that are dark. This is my assumption and no one has disproven it.
          Wow so if people make bald assed assertions that are contrary to every fact, logic, common sense and reason, then other people have to dig out proof otherwise.

Good luck with that
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

And to my assertion that rapes don't occur in the suburbs, of course they don't occur in the woods, I think they predominately occur in parking lots or other low-income locations that are dark. This is my assumption and no one has disproven it.
            How is a parking lot a low income location?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Okay, I'll try to disprove it. I hope I do a good job. See, I was of the belief that most rapes occurred in the Arctic and were perpetrated by polar bears. Since black people don't live in the Arctic, there won't be any low-income locations. Therefore you are wrong.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If I had the contact details of this girl, I would be advising her to dump you
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                X