No announcement yet.

Moroccan wins first annual Holocaust cartoon contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the cartoon: it gets the message across (like DaShi pointed out).

Now if this weren't a childish attempt at provocation by Iran it might have sparked some debate about the Palestinian question. Now it should get what it deserves: a very big yawn.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

This contest was by far the best reaction to the Danish cartoons - the others being mainly rioting and killing some of their kinsmen. I think we should overlook that little blemish of being so overly funny - most of the Mohammed cartoons weren't funny either.

Edit: Just saw the second cartoon - far better (a cartoon is supposed to tell half the truth, which is a good percentage).

Btw. There is no such thing as Danish feta. Feta contains sheep's milk which the Danish - and nowadays unfortunately also German - stuff doesn't. Calm down, Spiffor.
      Last edited by Adalbertus; November 6, 2006, 12:55.
      Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Originally posted by Adalbertus
        Btw. There is no such thing as Danish feta. Feta contains sheep's milk which the Danish - and nowadays unfortunately also German - stuff doesn't. Calm down, Spiffor.
        This is the greater truth, but the Danes are insulting The Truth. Thei constant blasphemy cannot be tolerated

/me burns the Danish embassy
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
        X