No announcement yet.

Moroccan wins first annual Holocaust cartoon contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infected Mushroom are awesome, even though they aren't doing strictly psi-trance these days...
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Astral Projection are my favourite.

Comment

Astral Projection
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Do you think they're dissapointed that there isn't the same type of stupid reaction to this?

Do they even know the meaning of the word irony.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Was I the only one who initially read

Iran awarded a Moroccan artist Wednesday the top prize in an exhibition of cartoons on the Holocaust......including from UN chief Kofi Annan.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

yes you left out
              that has received international condemnation
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well if you want to nit pick my skimming.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                  1. Go out and by yet more Danish cheese
                  Please, just please not their "feta"
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Danish feta
                    Russian champagne
                    American parmesan

(they stole our Bratwurst and Oktoberfest... I don't see why they shouldn't steal your stuff too )

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Danish feta
                        Upsetting the Greeks
                        California Hearty Burgundy
                        California Chablis
                        Upsetting the French
                        Wisconsin Cheddar
                        "Domestic" Swiss
                        New York Sharp Cheddar
                        Vermont Cheddar, Oregon Cheddar
                        Cru Bourgeois
                        Regime Bourgeois
                        Swiss Domestics
                        Danish Cheese
                        Cheese Danish
                        Cafe Americain
                        Ricks Cafe Americain
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                          Astral Projection are my favourite.
                          Too Goan for my tastes, unfortunately.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                            Danish feta

Comment

What are you shaking your head? It's made of the finest cow milk.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X