No announcement yet.

Moroccan wins first annual Holocaust cartoon contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! We seriously need to attack and destroy Pakistani Embassy for this!
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

If that was the winner I wonder how bad the rest of them were?

Comment

Muslim political correctness is really something else than what they expect from others.

Everybody seems to think this "contest" is a swell idea. At least for as long as anyone in the rest of the world can be bothered to pay any attention to it.

I know I'm right about done now.

Comment

You are?
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

You are?
            No, no. "U R", joncha. It's in your own avatar for chrissakes.

And I'm not him. Sorry.

Comment

That was almost as weak as the cartoon.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Verdict: LAME

Comment

Not bad.
                  What?

Comment

I see. So the lesson is that some cultures are to be respected and others not. As an American, I always suspected this.
                    Last edited by DaShi; November 2, 2006, 02:00.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Should we tell them that the Holocaust isn't actually part of any European religion, or would that upset them too much?

Isnt' there a degree of irony in paying the winner in US dollars?

OTOH maybe we shouldn't discourage this. It's a relatively harmless emotional outlet and could perhaps someday be channeled into an actual sense of humor.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                        OTOH maybe we shouldn't discourage this. It's a relatively harmless emotional outlet and could perhaps someday be channeled into an actual sense of humor.
                        NEVER! Down with Tunisia! I declare a... a... cursade against all things from the UAE!!!
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I wonder if we'll see any Jews running around killing Muslim woman and pelting embassy's.

Comment

Maybe one of them will do it, so they can blame it on jews.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Well its better then spending the money to sponsor Terrorism, Lame Holocost denial Cartoons > Suicide Bombers

Their trying to get us to react to this kind of stuff to legitimize their own fanatisism, basicaly they want to show the west to be hypocritical so the best response is a massive "YAWNN, if that the best you can do?"
                              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                                Well its better then spending the money to sponsor Terrorism
                                There's no shortage of that, either.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X