This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    Wow. I'm at -12 after 3 days of play this week.

Miscounted. I was actually at -13

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• +/- has to be the most frustrating and unpredictable category in the pools. I'd vote against including it next year, for that reason alone.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Mike Morrison, yanked after allowing three goals, had this to say after Tuesday's contest: "At least we're still healthy individuals that have moms and dads that love us. That's about the only positive thing going for us right now.'

Poor Mike.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
          Mike Morrison, yanked after allowing three goals, had this to say after Tuesday's contest: "At least we're still healthy individuals that have moms and dads that love us. That's about the only positive thing going for us right now.'

Poor Mike.
          Ya poor poor Mike. He gets 500K for playing a game that millions play for free. Ya he gets sent down to be jumped and sexed up by the puck bunnies of yet another town. poor poor Mike.

Its a tragedy
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• STD-carrying puck bunnies in Texas.

Poor Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              STD-carrying puck bunnies in Texas.

Poor Mike.
              Well he could try to work his way through the "Daughters of the Alamo"

Seriouly though-- I have visited San Antonio and it actually seemed much nicer that much of the rest of Texas

I don't know if he takes a pay cut but if he keeps 500K , that plus a nice tan would not be a bad years work

The only "poor Mike" moment is that he only has a 1 yr deal so if he doesn't come along in the minors, he could mind himself with no job next season ( although I suspect he is young enough that clubs would give him a minor league deal and see where it heads
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I guess I made the wrong judgement calls on who to play...already missing out on 2 assists on my bench.

Comment

• Sigh. St. Louis got a hattrick on Ward...

My poor sv%.

And Grahame was to play tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                    Oh and Toronto fans-- which Leaf team will show up tonight?

PLus -- can Chicago rebound to their early form or are injuries highlighting their fundamental lack of depth as they spiral to a similar status as last year
                    Addressing the second question: I think the Hawks are done unless Havlat makes an amazing recovery and is able to bounce pucks in off Marty Lapointe's face. Losing Handzus for the entire year was big. Khabibulin's finger just adds another thread of uncertainty to the whole mess. Ruutu is still injured, and they traded away most of their young talent that was possibly about to blossom (Calder, Bell, and to a lesser extent, Arnason). Bolland and the other young guy they called up are very good, but I doubt they can carry the team by themselves at this stage.

Plus, they're very weak defensively, although Seabrook and Keith will be rocks down the road.

As for your first question: Whichever version of the Leafs will result in Darcy Tucker having an unpleasant night. Wow, picking a fight with Patrick Eaves--what a brave man that Tucker is! Typical Leafs hockey.
                    "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                    "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• 6-2 Sens

So, the sucky Leafs showed up?

But is there any other?
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• ****ity **** **** ****

In my two Yahoo leagues, I was against Miller and Brodeur. Both got shutouts.

My redeeming thing was Denis was going to get a shutout..til there were 3 minutes left and he blew it. On a shorthanded goal. :|

Comment

• Go Spezza! Five points in the game so far....
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
                            Go Spezza! Five points in the game so far....
                            Same as Corvo. I love it when Ottawa plays Toronto.

Comment

• Phoenix is just steamrolling Edmonton.

Yes, you read that right.

conkannen returns!

Comment

• 5-1 Phoenix now. Amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X