This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    On an unrelated note, did anyone else who bought the StatTracker get shafted? They charged my creditcard for it weeks ago, but today it tells me my "Free demo" is over.
    I don't know if you consider it being shafted (well, I guess you do), but the StatTracker was supposed to have a free demo until October 22. So, the price obviously covers from October 23-end of season. I'll probably buy it now, and I assume I'll be paying the same as you did.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
      I am afraid I have to agree with NYE here. It appears that Jaguar may leave his three players playing tonight sitting on the bench . I sincerely hope he comes on and moves them to active in time, but if he doesn't does that mean you will jump in and move them to active?
      I'm not about to monitor everyone's team on a daily basis. My only concern is when there is no activity (and I mean literally zero) for weeks on end.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Understood, but I still think (even considering the points you raise above, all of which are valid) that having you make any changes to Pekka's team is not an acceptable solution to the problem .

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Serves me right for mocking Thoreson.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Hehehe.

The guy is a real find for the scouts. Scored 2 goals in 6 games on the 4th line.

He got promoted to the '2nd' line with Hemsky and Sykora? I'm all over that!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Shame I still owned you.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• You prolly did. Tonight I had the grand line up of Thor, Vyborny and Jovo vs Marleau, Morrow, Wolski, Sim (who'd be silly enough to pick that guy up?) Michalek, Spacek, and Carle.

Congrats.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• 0 5 +1 0 4 to 0 3 0 0 1

is owned when it is 7 games to 3?

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Sweet, Brodeur continues the suckfest.

Comment

• Wow, Malkin is amazing. That was one BEAUTIFUL goal.

Comment

• How about the Laraque versus McCarty tussle?

Not much of a fight, Laraque handled him pretty easily. Makes me miss George from Edmonton

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Not just you, Sparrowhawk.

Moreau would most likely still be playing if we had big Georges in the line up. That's a million on the IR and a big part of the heart on the sidelines for the season.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                            How about the Laraque versus McCarty tussle?

Not much of a fight, Laraque handled him pretty easily. Makes me miss George from Edmonton

* Sparrowhawk
                            Not very surprising, considering how old McCarty is and how small he is, especially compared to Georges.

That said, McCarty was a plus on the night and Georges a minus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                              Wow, Malkin is amazing. That was one BEAUTIFUL goal.
                              Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaQTcVqk8pM&eurl=

Comment

• Goal of the year, so far.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X