Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's rich that somebody taking issue with someone abusing gameplay mechanics is whining, while you thinking a trade was lopsided to the point of cheating was not.

You're a selfish egotistical player, and that's precisely why I didn't want you to be in the league. You don't care about enjoying the game for what it is, you manipulate it in any way you can for an edge. Last season it was the character assassination and accusations against your closest competitor, this season it's questionable tactics that you refuse to seriously discuss or admit fairness faults to.

I'm a bit upset that nobody in this league really has the balls to want to oppose you either, 'cause they don't want to get pulled into the scrap. But from what I see, you're the only person who ever does this (Dejon sometimes does), and everyone else frowns on it. And that says it all, to me.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Speaking of character assassination...
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Was gone for most of the evening (Aunt's birthday party), nice to see that Giguere got a shutout I think that give me the lead for wins (or atleast ties it) and shutouts
        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Psst...Gigeure didn't play, it was Bryz.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• For crying out loud, it's just a fantasy hockey league, not the U.N. Security Council.

Jesus tap dancing Christ, give it a rest, the both of you.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              Psst...Gigeure didn't play, it was Bryz.
              What? That sucks
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                For crying out loud, it's just a fantasy hockey league, not the U.N. Security Council.

Jesus tap dancing Christ, give it a rest, the both of you.
                So you've no opinion then?

Just give a damn vote so we can get this over with.

Do you support permitting constant player rotating, or do you support restricting it?

Comment

• No, I have no opinion. I honestly could not give less of a ****.

In fact, I vote for permitting it, just to spite you.

Comment

• Real smart, Guy.

I'm so glad to see so many people in this league care about it so. The apathy from some people, the non-starting-players people, the I-can't-draft-to-save-my-life-so-I'll-abuse-the-waiver-system people...it just doesn't get any better than this. Gong show.

Do everyone a favour -- next time, start a "we don't give a **** league" for people out here who don't care about the league. Some of us do, and want to see it done properly. That's not too much to ask.

Comment

• I'm just trying to have fun, man. You are ****ing up my chi.

Comment

• I think in order to have fun, we need to establish what proper use of the system is. Right now we're pretty much split down the middle on the fairness of utilizing the so-called "player rotation system" to garner more skater/goalie games, and it would be nice if people could just vote one way or the other so we can bury the issue and move on.

I just want to know if this behaviour is going to be acceptable in the league. Myself, obviously, I've got some major problems with the technique. But if we're going to permit it, I'll go ahead and start using it too. Soon the waivers will be a complete mess, but that's one of the results of the technique.

I'd be happier if we all agreed not to use it. FWIW, I don't think it's fun at all to constantly micromanage the roster to maximum skater/goalie games. I also don't think it's fun to have my opponent use that technique against me to squeak out a win in one category or another.

Comment

• I think I've made my opinion clear.

Comment

• If you feel that strongly about it Asher, you could always quit the league.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                                I think I've made my opinion clear.
                                Yes, your opinion is you don't give a **** either way, but you'll stir **** anyway by voting "out of spite". A classy move, to be sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X