Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plane crashes in to NYC building..... dejavu anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbelievable!
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
        There are 3 fatalities in the apartment building, according to Wikipedia.
        That has now been changed to 2 fatalities aboard the plane, 2 people evacuated uninjured from the building, citing Mayor Bloomberg.

So, no more sympathy expressions of any kind for the apartment dwellers, do you hear!?

Comment

There are 3 fatalities in the apartment building, according to Wikipedia. Dumbass.

And regardless of what the official story is going to be (an accident will scare people less so than a deliberate act), how often do you recall seeing planes accidentally hitting skyscrapers slam dunk in the center and ca. 3/4 of the way up?

Dumbass.
          And according to other sources, one.

When planes crash, they tend to go towards the ground. If there's a building in the way, then tend to hit that, rather than magically teleport themselves through it. There aren't many patches of bare dirt on the upper east side Manhattan, unlike your little stretch of Schleswig-Holstein Nord, so if you don't go in the drink, odds are pretty good you'll hit a building. And the reason you hit way up in the air is that the plane doesn't fly on the ground. Dumbass.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

i smell pwnage
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

[q=Winston]If this was an accident, I'll be the next Pope, or die trying.[/q]

Well I sure hope you relax that ban on contraceptives.

It could easily have been an accident, and probably was, end of story.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I prefer his "trying" option and its outcome.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Winston seems quite insistent about this. Maybe he's right.

or....
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                    Winston seems quite insistent about this. Maybe he's right.

or....
                    Lay off the drugs there buddy.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Lay off the drugs there buddy.
                      Good idea!
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

As I said before, slam dunk center, horisontally, about 3/4 of the way up.

If this was an accident, I'll be the next Pope, or die trying.
                        Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                        There was a report that he had mechanical problems and radioed a distress call back to La Guardia.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

There was a report that he had mechanical problems and radioed a distress call back to La Guardia.

Which serves as proof of absolutely nothing one way or the other. You don't have to advertise in advance the fact that you're going to commit suicide by crashing into an apartment building. You don't even necessarily have to be truthful when you report "mechanical problems" in your communications with the airport.

Ya'll won't be seeing a username change to Pontifex Maximus anytime soon.

Comment

DANMARKIANS SHUT UP. kthxbi
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Did I say it "proved" anything, dumbass? It is this funny little thing called "evidence" that is one of many which will be used to determine what happened. Funny, those NTSB guys are pretty good at it, and they pay attention to their job - an aircraft defect or maintenance failure is something they take seriously, so they're really not in the habit of half-assing things.

What is totally lacking, at this point, is "evidence" (your fevered little wet dreams don't count) of a suicide. Kind of tough to pull off with dual controls and an IP aboard. The plane didn't hit the center of the building - it hit fairly close, but not in straight and level flight. If either party wanted to commit suicide, it'd be a lot easier to pull off flying solo, and in a lot of other ways. Are you sure somewhere in that tiny cavity that is your cranium you didn't hear echoes of "Allahu akhbar!" at the moment of impact?
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle and his flight instructor were killed Wednesday when Lidle's plane crashed into a high-rise apartment building in New York, city and baseball team officials said.

No residents at the Belaire Condominiums at 524 E. 72nd Street near the East River were injured.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X