was that Jose Cortez?

(I'm not watching)
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Notre Dame 41
      Penn State 17

Any questions?
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

OH! IO!
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Great Game so Far
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

o-h-I-o
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Wow, Florida State had to come from behind to beat Troy.

Don't think they'll want to play on Monday nights anymore.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                o-h-I-o
                This is living up to its Hype

I have to say, I am so far impressed with Colt McCoy so far

Hope that Marijuana and weapons fiasco was worth it in Texas this week

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                  Wow, Florida State had to come from behind to beat Troy.

Don't think they'll want to play on Monday nights anymore.
                  That was something wasnt it

Comment

Texas is not ready for Big Games at this point, and a teamwork cohesiveness means all teammates perform on and off field

Ohio State is having a field day passing

Comment

I really am glad to see that their D step up and limit texas to 7. its great to have that question answered tonight.

Comment

1 that pulled away: Buckeyes dominate UT, 24-7

ERICH SCHLEGEL / DMN
                        Ohio State receiver Ted Ginn, Jr., beats Texas cornerback Aaron Ross for a touchdown in the second quarter.

Ohio State fans took over Austin this weekend. Their No. 1 Buckeyes took over Royal-Memorial Stadium on Saturday night, taking their revenge on No. 2 Texas, 24-7, before a crowd of 89,422 - the largest ever to see a football game in the state. Buckeyes quarterback Troy Smith did to UT what former Horns quarterback Vince Young had done to Ohio State a year earlier. Texas, which was tied, 7-7, in the first half was shut out in the second half.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well, it was still a good game.

Now, I think Colt McCoy has potential, lets see how he handles this stinging slap in his face..hopefully like a True Texan, never forget, allways feel it and use it to build upon

This should make em around 5 or 6 next update in standings

Comment

Beware the Air Force Offense...it is a strange animal

Vols 31
                            Air Force 30
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                              This should make em around 5 or 6 next update in standings
                              was ohio state that much better or was texas not that good?

Comment

McCoy has HUGE pressure, following Young. He'll be ok.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X