Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blake
    VHEMT
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

A buddy of mine had a kid. The idea of a mini-Lonestar running around scares me. If I want a small mammal that needs me to take care of it, I'll get a Dog.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I want kids (probably two or three), but that would first imply that I'm able to find a woman.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm crazy, and my kids are likely to be crazy as well. I'll get a vasectemy one of these days just to be on the safe side.

I feel kind of sorry for my brother, though -- he's half-crazy, and his wife is half-crazy, so the odds are pretty good that at least one of their future offspring will inherit either my insanity or my sister-in-law's brother's insanity (which I'm pretty sure is identical to my own, but it's difficult to say for certain). On the bright side, I ought to have a lot of fun as Nutty Uncle Loinburger when they finally get around to procreating.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'd love to have kids.

More importantly is to meet the right person to get married.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

When I was younger — i.e., under age 30 — I didn't have a great desire for children. That's all starting to change now as I get older. I hope to someday meet a friendly, intelligent and beautiful (not necessarily model beauty, either; I like women with "meat" on their bones) woman who feels the same about me as I feel for her.

Gatekeeper
              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Diane Keaton: We'll have three kids!

Woody Allen: One of each!
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Sure. But not yet. Also I need a wife first.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Nope.

Kids are awesome little humans and are best when they belong to someone else!

I never plan on leaving any heirs to squabble over my estates!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

2 daughters. Thats more than enough.
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I gots the one, and want more.

Kids rock. They permit you to do those things you like to do, but can't because it makes you look creepy. Like go to Chucky Cheese, play with the toys in the aisle at Toy'sRUs, and run around like an idiot at Disneyland.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Undecided at this time. If we do, we'll most likely only have 1.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

There's no "Who the **** would want kids with me?"-option...
                            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Like the OP, we don't plan on any kids but are waiting a few years until my mid thirties to do the snip-snip.

We had our 1 year old nephew over to babysit him last weekend and that kind of adventure is enough for us.
                              Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I'm thinking two boys and two girls.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X